“Quaint and Beautiful”

Price range: US$6 - US$47
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Restaurant 1826 Adare is a casual dining restaurant in the picturesque village of Adare. Owners Wade & Elaine Murphy strive to provide seasonal, locally sourced cuisine at reasonable prices in a cosy setting. Matched with friendly & attentive service. Awarded Best Restaurant 2014, 2015 & 2016 in Limerick & Munster. Awarded a Michelin Guide Bib Gourmand in both 2016 & 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We were searching for a restaurant to celebrate our 20th and we're we blessed with our selection. Beautifully located in charming village. Most fantastic menu with food an absolute delight. Service was top class . Nothing left to chance. 4 extremely happy people left this establishment vowing to return. As for food - everything from chicken livers starters to hake to leant butter parfait were presented beautiful and tasted divine.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I have just eaten the best meal I have ever had!! Came here to celebrate my Dad's 80th birthday and the food,service & ambience were absolutely wonderful. Wish I could give it 6 stars- everything our party ate was marvellous so I recommend the whole menu. Highly, highly recommended- worth the trip from London - at the top of my top 5 restaurants list.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I was in area for my friends wedding mid summer and decided to explore village and culinary offers around. What a find! Everything about his place was top class.
100% recommend!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

While visiting Limerick recently I was brought to 1826 restaurant. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. As there were 7 of us we were in a room of our own in dining room. It was a lovely room and we still felt part of the restaurant. The food was fabulous. Everyone had different things and it was all gorgeous . The presentation was beautiful. There were no delays and we were well looked after. I would definitely go back. Worth the trip from Dublin!

1  Thank ceefax56
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times now when down on business we really enjoy the atmosphere and the food is very good as well as the service