Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$148
View deal
Free cancellation until 01/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$161
US$128
View deal
SAVE US$33
Expedia.comUS$148
PricelineUS$148
getaroom.comUS$161
All reviews michael collins hen party excellent hotel the main street old world centre of town food was lovely staff were lovely top class salmon would highly recommend this hotel couldn't do enough last weekend from start to finish second to none home from home yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Ideally located for our trip . Very friendly staff, Dee in reception
Was so friendly & helpful great value and good food in the restaurant. Rooms very clean and spacious. Felt very safe and all rules followed in connection with Covid 19 instructions . We will be back

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Very interesting hotel with masses of history on display. Two really special rooms looked very enticing but we’re closed off because of Covid so would like to view them on another visit. Right in the heart of the town so superb location for walking or for driving to loads of interesting nearby attractions. Staff are lovely and you feel really welcome from minute you enter. Our room was huge and was very clean and comfortable. Dined on hotel first night and couldn’t fault the food. Good choice even for me on restricted diet. However we found the prices rather steep even though looking around other restaurants many were similar so maybe we’re just used to lower prices. My husband said his breakfast fry and porridge were very very good. I can’t eat these things so for me choice wasn’t really available other than yogurt and toast. Maybe croissants or pancakes could be offered as an alternative. The town is lovely and really interesting and we were sorry to leave after only two nights.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dolina P
Reviewed 14 September 2020

Just back from a great 2 night stay at the Bush Hotel. The hotel itself is very well presented with beautiful flowers and quirky signs outside. The reception staff gave a warm friendly welcome and checked us in early with lots of information provided to help us get settled in. Our room was 90. Large, spacious and spotless! The bed was so comfy and we had a sound sleep both nights. This hotel has a really relaxed traditional and welcoming vibe. The breakfast was yummy and we ate both nights in the bar too! Harry in the bar is the hostess with the mostest who provided great service all weekend. We didn't want for anything and I'd definitely stay here again. We visited Glencar Waterfall, The Devil's Chimney and the mining experience which I'd recommend. Driving home today we wished we'd planned a longer stay but it's just given us reason to make a return trip. Thanks for a lovely breakaway!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2020

Went there for Sunday lunch with my wife, daugher, aunt and uncle.
My wife and daughter and I arrived first, and I had to seek out someone to seat us in the dining room, which was so far empty. They asked if we had a reservation, couldn´t find our names, and asked us twice how many people it was for. We sat, and my aunt and uncle joined us. They took a drinks order, and a few more people sat at other tables. My aunt and uncle had salmon, wife had duck, daughter had chicken and chips, and I honestly don´t remember what I had. My daughter´s food came first, and then we waited....and waited....
Finally the other main courses arrived, but no sides or vegetables. We waited a bit, but no wait staff came by to ask. So we started to eat. Eventually my aunt went to look for someone- she was gone for about 5 minutes and eventually had to knock on the kitchen door. Eventually the restaurant manager brought the vegetables, with apologies, and offered us more meat as we were almost done (none of us wanted). We weren´t offered another drink at any point. A couple of us had dessert. When we were done we had coffee (took an age to come), and then waited for the bill. Eventually it was my turn to go seek out someone so that I could ask for the bill.
The food was really good, but I wouldn´t go back there for dinner under any circumstances.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 30 August 2020

Spent one night here at the end of a staycation in the north west. Loved the hotel. Staff very friendly and room etc. spacious, comfortable and clean. Very good compliance with Covid guidelines. would recommend.

Date of stay: August 2020