All reviewshen partymichael collinscoffee shopold world charmresidents barexcellent hotelreception deskfamily reunionon arrivalfood was lovelystaff were so friendlythe main streetcentre of townnext morningmoon riverplenty of parkingfamily room
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Can't recommend the Bush Hotel Carrick highly enough! So friendly and helpful, organising taxi on arrival (their suggestion not my request) to where I was going that day, to the great breakfast and lunch next day. I may have checked out at 12:00, but not only was my luggage taken care of until my 3:00 departure, so was I, being offered tea/coffee while waiting pick-up. This is a family owned hotel (you can tell!) and has some fabulous historical artefacts on display. Apart from all that, it's central, exellent value and yes, next time in Carrick, the place to book!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Just back from a hen weekend in carrick on Shannon, stayed in the bush hotel, the staff are the friendliest I’ve ever came across, even got a lift off the owner to the train station so we would not miss our train, had dinner and breakfast in the hotel and all was really nice, would highly recommend

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. The staff couldn't be friendlier. Food was lovely in the restaurant and breakfast. Went for my friends hen. Nightlife is great. Right beside Everything. We all had a ball. I would recommend it for any hens.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful landmark hotel !
Upgraded room for starters , real Irish hospitality and food that was second to none!
If anyone was looking for a true Irish hospitality experience, well then the bush hotel is truly the best all rounder.
Perfect for couples and families in the heart of the town .
Loved it here definitely be back here again soon !
P.s owner gave us a lift to the train station what a hero when does this ever happen in Ireland??

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The room was damp and as the bathroom had no extractor fan it caused condensation to form on the ceiling. As a result when you used the toilet there was a constant drip. The room could have also done with a good dusting down. Please see the photos.

We had dinner one of the nights and it wasn't great. There's far better places to eat in the town. The one good thing is they serve breakfast to 11 however the fry was awash of grease so bad we gave it a miss the second morning.

The room was so cold and the heating only came on for about an hour every day.

To make matters worst the manager is a very strange man, he came into our room without knocking (I think he thought we were out) upon seeing me in the room he asked was I enjoying my stay.

Avoid this place like the plague it's just a weird place.

1  Thank sortzcov