“Most excellent boxed lunch for our beach picnic”

Gourmet Pantry Kinsale Delicatessen Bakery Catering
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Kinsale
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Description: Kinsale's Gourmet Pantry Delicatessen-Bakery-Catering offers healthy and tasty takeaway meals, salads, soups , pates , dips , sandwiches , pastries , desserts & cakes. Private & corporate catering events. Vegetarian & gluten free options. Breads and cakes baked daily. Local products & irish artisan producers , hampers
Reviewed 6 September 2018

This cute little shop was close to our Airbnb so we popped in to pull together a take-away for our picnic to the beach. Natasha was so helpful, and an energetic delight! We chose several fresh made salad selections (cucumber pickled slices with herbs, tabouli, beet root with barley, coleslaw) then topped it with tasty ham she sliced for us! The bread (including gluten-free), scones and desserts looked fantastic. We opted for a brownie with white chocolate drizzle....yummy, yummy! We will definitely be back for more.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Discovered this wonderful shop on our second day
Best gluten free bread this side of New York

Wonderful fresh prawn open sandwich
We took a supply for our journey on day 2 and gain so happy
Pleasant helpful owner
I wish them well they deserve it

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Brought home their beef and brandy stroganoff.. really lovely.. beef was melt in the mouth. Bought 2 salads . Boiled rice myself- had a lovely dinner for under 20€.. well done..

Reviewed 26 August 2018

We came across this shop initially on a food tasting tour and we were very impressed. They have an excelllent selection of sweet and savory foods all made on site. The sausage rolls were so tasty and the salted caramel profiteroles had us licking our lips! Absolutely lovely. On our last day in Kinsale we returned to purchase more of these delicious foods to bring home. Fantastic store. If you love your food you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Attended an event on Saturday in Oysterhaven. Kinsale Gourmet Pantry did the catering. I'm standing in a dusty field and bit into these sandwiches. My friend is a caterer to the 'stars' in Hollywood simply because she knows how to put simple flavours together well. I don't know how a company improves on a ham and cheese, but this one did. Egg mayonnaise? OMG. Simple fresh herbs. Gorgeous bread. Then the pesto chicken. I can still taste the subtle spices. I am busy. I don't do this e.g. leave feedback unless something is extraordinarily good or bad. Taking a moment to say...wish they were here! I'd use them in London...LA...or anywhere.