“Delicious food served by friendly staff”
Review of Sticky Bun

Sticky Bun
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I visited this cafe with a group of friends. It's a nicely decorated cafe with a relaxed atmosphere. Service was great, staff are very friendly . The food was delicious especially the beetroot soup, YUM!!! The cakes were tasty as well. I can't wait to visit again..

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Good atmosphere, and perfect for a quick coffee and snack. Great location, just off the Main Street . Staff were friendly

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I visited Sticky Bun today with a group of friends. The cafe was spotless. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a sandwich, soup and of course some cake. All three were so tasty. I have to mention the beetroot and fennel soup. It was incredible. I can't wait to go back to Clonakilty for another visit.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Delicious food, friendly service. Loads of choice on breakfast menu, including eggy bread and pancakes. Yum!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Sandwich menu reads well but all seem to be prepared in advance, not freshly made. Place looked nice so I ordered a chicken, tomato and mozzarella sandwich which appeared before me in seconds. It came with a side of beans which was not very appetising looking but tasted ok. However, it was on tasting the chicken that I realised they had used the brown meat, not breast meat and it tasted horrible. It was as if they scraped every last scrap off the carcass and put it in the sandwich. I paid €6.90 for it too. Very disappointing, I wouldn't serve that to anyone, never mind charge for it. The young guy serving was nice though but I wouldn't ever go back.