“Still excellent”

Price range: US$6 - US$29
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located 50 meters from Midleton Heritage centre serving Lunch and Dinner. Walk ins and bookings taken. Can cater for groups up to 45 people.
Reviewed 27 September 2018

We previously attended this restaurant a few years ago when it was Raymonds and it has been taken over by staff members who have not only maintained standards, but improved them. The premises are spotlessly clean, the staff are extremely friendly and provide the highest standards of service including providing full details of menu items and portion sizes. When next in Midleton we will not hesitate to dine there again. A perfect place to lunch or dine after a tour of the Jameson Distillery.

1  Thank Tony O

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I was just in for lunch and I am someone of few words. So I'll say this OUTSTANDING FOOD AND VERY FRIENDLY STAFF. what more can you ask for.

2  Thank ravel p
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked here on Friday night last and from the second we set foot inside the door to leaving it was superb. The staff are so welcoming and warm. It was busy with a warm atmosphere. I had the goats cheese which was presented splendidly and tasted as good as it looked. The soup was mushroom,home made with yum brown bread my husband loved it.I had the duck and hubby had steak all was amazing. Dessert was ice-cream and we thoroughly enjoyed same. Aoife was so polite and professional and we told her we would definitely be back! Well worth a visit!

1  Thank blondiecork
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

We found the restaurant walking around after a tour of the distillery. The food was great. The lamb shoulder was extremely tender. Great service and hospitality. I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Annika K
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I visited this restaurant first time recently. The place looked clean and tidy.The staff were nice and friendly
The tables were a tad too close together but did not create a problem for me.
I ordered lamb which is one of my favourite meats.After about twenty minutes I received my order. I must say I was disappointed. The lamb was not from the prime part of the meat it tasted like lamb shank which to me is one of the cheaper cuts. I may visit again to see if this was a once off.

1  Thank pnek