“Nice but over priced ”

Ranked #5 of 59 Restaurants in Midleton
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian restaurant with wood-fired pizza oven and Italian chefs. Family friendly and great for groups. We can also accommodate customers who wish to eat gluten free pizzas and pastas. We serve beer, wine, prosecco and non-alcoholic beer. Homemade desserts and daily specials. Open bank holidays from 12pm - 9:30pm
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped by this eve with my partner and 3 children.
Warm inviting restaurant with friendly staff.
I had one of the most delicious gluten free pizzas I.ve had in a long time ( hard to get ) my partner and teenage son had pizzas both said they were nice, My daughter had carbonara which she enjoyed and my 4 yr old had pasta pesto it was very tasty.
Super food super staff but 84.20 for a family meal with not a drop of wine included is ridiculous !! For this reason we won't be going back.
Come on guys to be fair your prices are very steep it's a real shame

1  Thank angela r

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The food here was so good and wonderful value for money. We had the set menu which was particularly good value with decent portion sizes. The whiskey panna cotta was divine!

Casual and comfy place to eat suitable for absolutely everyone. Pleasant and polite staff too.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

What a great place! If you love truly authentic and tasty Italian food this is your place! Love it and will be back

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Tasty, well presented food. Nice atmosphere. Lovely to be offered organic wine at same price as non organic. Meal wasn't cheap but nor was it over priced. Enjoyed the meal and hope to return

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Good place for family, friends get together or casual dining for couples who want a nice meal st reasonable prices. They have a wood burning oven & the pizzas are tastier than elsewhere in midleton. This times had a yummy salad with goats cheese in filo pastry & walnuts with a light dressing. My hubby loves the calzone pizza here. We had a nice red wine to wash it down. The staff are fun & helpful & the food is served in a short time - they offer meat, pasta & some fish dishes which I will get around to trying another time. Prices are mid range so you don't feel ripped off here & food is very tasty.