“Loved it ♥️”
Review of Sage Restaurant

Sage Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 62 Restaurants in Midleton
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Sage restaurant is based on a 12 mile ethos were we create dishes from produce within a 12 mile area from the restaurant . We also have a cafe/wine & beer hub The Greenroom & a large outdoor area with food service
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner went for an evening meal, lovely restaurant, delicious food. The staff were really friendly too, we have family over from the UK next week and have booked back in for a family meal. Will definitely be back more than twice.

1  Thank Anna M

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I celebrated my 40th birthday here with all my family. We had 2 kids under 2 with us & a party of 10. The staff were very helpful & the food was top class. Great choice on the menu & kids menu also had a great choice. House wine was spot on. I’m a only sorry we hadn’t visited before now. Can’t wait to return again.

1  Thank Buddylove77
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Fourth visit and yet to be disappointed. What separates this place from so many others is that it is food made for food lovers by people who love their food. This time out the duck liver Pate was the food equivalent of fine silk followed by a duck mains - I know they should have just brought the whole dick to the table- that made me want to move in permanently.

1  Thank declan h
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We visited on Sunday for our 2nd date! Dinner was lovely and very relaxing. Our waitress was very helpful, hopefully we will have more dates there!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

My wife and I called in for a low key early lunch to The Green Room at Sage today. It was calm, relaxed and the food was simply fantastic.
The Celeriac Soup was amazing. So tasty and perfectly seasoned.
The Gem Salad was the best Caesar Salad I have ever had. It was as close to perfect as you can get.
The service was attentive and knowledgeable. Just the right mix.
All in all a great experience and wonderful food.

2  Thank Tom C