“Delicious food. Great service. Generous portions”
Review of The Pepperstack

The Pepperstack
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Midleton
Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Fantastic chowder with lots of variety. The burger is truly delicious. All the servers were great. Arrived on a Thursday evening and the restaurant was packed. Will definetly return.

1  Thank Enda M

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

After getting the chance of a few days away my husband and I couldn't wait to eat here one night during our stay and we were not disappointed. From the warm greeting when we walked in the door the tone was set for the night.
Having ordered our meal, we recieced the most delicious cup of carrot and coconut soup which tasted like more!!!

Our starters of Jamacian Jerk pulled pork and pan fried salmon were beautiful. Then came the mains of Thai chicken curry that had a nice kick to it and a surf n turf that had himself nearly licking the plate!
While we only had room for some ice cream for desert. This was a meal to remember -Thank you so much for a wonderful evening Martin and crew and the next time we are down in Cork, we will be back for sure.

1  Thank okehoe81
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

By far the freshest and tastiest seafood dishes I've had. Deserves much more recognition and a must visit if nearby east cork. Very Friendly helpful staff.

1  Thank Gary G
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Just had a wonderful meal in The Pepperstack. Had fantastic fillet steak.Would highly recommend the cheeseboard for dessert.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This is a good place to eat and relax, very cosy inside. Staff very friendly, but forgot to bring drink ( for this I put less stars). For starter: seafood chowder. It was ideal, big bowl, full of fish and seafood, creamy constince. I can tell you, guys, this is the best chowder in my life. For main was burger from special menu, just good burger, quality meat, but nothing special. Big range of drinks, and live music on Saturday. I can recommend this place!