US$86
TripAdvisor
Oaklands(Mallow)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscoffee dockbusiness tripfriendly hotelnice barmain streetbreakfast was excellentfull irishevening mealenjoyable stayfollowing morninggymcorkresidentscomplimentirelandracesensuite
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Having been for Easter 2016 with 4 friends, we returned again with a party of 12!
The Hibernian did not disappoint, Tracy was a dream to deal with and made the process quick and easy. Two of us made all the reservations for the group and it couldn't have been easy dealing with both of us.
Check in was smooth and wifi codes provided, we had a gorgeous room at the front of the hotel, the bathroom was huge with separate shower and bath to die for. Everyone said how nice there rooms were
Kathleen looked after us again in the restaurant and kept our group in line (they needed it!) The menu choices were great and the portion sizes were huge, we were definitely over fed.
Breakfast again was plentiful and set you up for the day. We had a large table reserved for us each day which made it a lot easier with 12 of us.
We went to Cork Races on Sunday and Monday and took advantage of the complementary coach transfer, though Sunday was a bit of a bum fight on the way back. On Sunday night the nightclub opens, so the hotel is very busy in the bar etc, I would suggest staying in the restaurant later and then move to the bar once the club opens
Overall another brilliant weekend, already reserved for next year. Thanks Hibernian we're hooked x

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Recently I had a 1 night stay in the Hibernian Hotel and can honestly say it was fantastic. Arrived around 7pm, receptionist greeted me with a warm welcome and all the necessary information about room location, Wi-Fi, restaurants, bar and leisure facilities.

On entering the room, I was delighted to see how warm, comfortable and stylish it was. The bathroom even had a separate shower / bath and very spacious. Even though it was situation in the front of the hotel it was a very quiet room.

After relaxing for a while, it was time for dinner in the restaurant. The waitress was very friendly from the start and very attentive with bringing the food in a timely manner. The food was delicious, tempura prawn starter followed by steak, chocolate fudge cake as dessert and coffee. Which was enjoyed immensely with the accompanying complimentary bottle of wine.

Next morning, returned for breakfast in the restaurant, again warmly met by the breakfast staff and enjoyed a breakfast of fruit, yogurt, cereal, juice, tea and full Irish. All delicious and well presented. As I had late check out I had plenty of time to stroll through the town and do some shopping, returning around midday, then to the hotel leisure centre for a swim. I enjoyed the visit to the leisure facility and the gentleman at the counter was very welcoming and friendly.

Throughout my stay I was always welcomed with a warm greeting from the receptionist and any member of staff that I passed by or dealt with during the day. This to me is shows how much the hotel staff care about their visitors and enjoy their work. I hope management at Hibernian know what an excellent team they have working in their hotel. A special thank you to Tracy at reception for the assistance in booking etc. I look forward to returning in the very near future.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed for a family occasion with my husband having travelled from the West of Ireland.The reception staff were most helpful.I had lovely tender beef in the restaurant.The staff went out of their way to ensure it was Coeliac friendly.The room looked freshly painted and clean with plenty of space.My sister and I used the pool the next day which we couldn't fault.We had booked the function room for a group of our relatives the night before and they all enjoyed tea and fresh selection of sandwiches with gluten free also provided.We had a gorgeous gluten free breakfast the next day with sausages,pudding,toast and rasher and egg which was thoroughly enjoyable.It was lovely to go home and enjoy the experience of staying in a hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2017

We popped in for a bite to eat, the food was so tasty with good gluten free options. The two waitresses were very helpful the one thing I would say is that the toilets themselves were clean but there was so much dust and fluff on the doors, you would know it had been on them for a while.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Kieran O, Manager at The Hibernian Hotel and Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Hello Eileen, We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments which I will pass on to the girls in the restaurant. I am sure that they will be delighted to hear your favourable comments. All your feedback is noted and welcomed and will enable us to further improve our operation.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Friendly helpful staff. Parking hard to find after a long drive. Leisure centre good but hard to find. Evening meal disappointing. Room excellent. Very clean and comfy. Breakfast superb. Needs better signage. Also room tv not really visible from bed

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business