“Lovely food, lacking customer service”
Review of Bella Cafe

Bella Cafe
Ranked #11 of 27 Restaurants in Mallow
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant a few times and find the food lovely. The prices are extremely good and the atmosphere is nice. Personally though, I've not had much luck with the staff. Every time I've been i don't feel particularly welcome, especially if i have the baby with me. Once seated they do the minimum and no more. Shame, i love the food but the staff let it down.

1  Thank Yiska32

Reviewed 20 February 2017

This is a great spot for a night out - food very reasonable - they do BYO & food is tasty - really need to visit this place again.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

I went to bella cafe with my family and the interior there is beautiful. And there is a lot of seating available. My friends are the ones who told me all about bella cafe. My cousin loves pasta and she said that the pasta was the best she ever tasted . I shared a pizza with my other cousin and it was divine. We weren't long waiting for the food either. The prices there were incredibly cheap I have never ever paid so little for food that was excellent. I would definitely recommend this for large families.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

I can't speak highly enough of the staff of this cafe they are kind courteous pleasant everything you would want in a waiter waitress

The big problem with this place is there quality-control, pasta dishes and risottos please avoid they're absolutely appalling poorly made with little taste and in vast quantities

The place is cheap but extremely disappointing

The standard of cooking is extremely poor

Reviewed 8 October 2016

Basic Italian food at good prices. As the premises does not have a liquor licence you can bring your own drink in. Great place for a night out with the girls, dinner for 2 with your partner or kids birthday party. Really great all rounder!