“Sunday lunch”

Cuisines: Italian, Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 January 2022 via mobile

Myself, my husband and teenage daughter wanted to go somewhere different for a meal. So we chose this restaurant and OMG the food was absolutely amazing, I wanted the seafood pasta but it came with penne and I wasn’t a lover of penne but the waitress said I could change it to whatever pasta I wanted, I chose the linguine and I have to say I’ve never tasted a nicer Italian dish(I’ve been to Italy several times and this was up there) my husband got the chicken and chorizo dish he said it was delicious aswell. The staff were all very friendly, the restaurant is small but very quaint and cosy. We’ll definitely be back next time we’re in Malahide.

Date of visit: January 2022
1  Thank Debhin2
Write a reviewReviews (273)

Reviewed 7 December 2021 via mobile

This is our 3rd time visiting this lovely restaurant whilst in Malahide. It does not look like much from the outside but I can honestly say you will not be eat down. The food is fantastic. Enjoy!

Date of visit: December 2021
1  Thank Compass28336039620
Reviewed 5 December 2021 via mobile

Amazing! Ordered Surf &Turf Risotto and Pollo Catalana for takeout at 6pm on Friday. Q’s out the door, all tables full. Ready to collect in exactly 30 minutes. Steaming hot, super fresh, ingredients amazing flavors! Cudos to chef Franco!

Date of visit: December 2021
Reviewed 29 November 2021 via mobile

Okay - I don’t often get surprised by a restaurant but I did this night.

So .. greeted by a nicely bustling Italian restaurant, a slight queue (the best sauce) and Peroni on draught … things started to look up. On the advice of the very friendly staff I tried the specials. The lambs livers were divine - great sauce, generous portion and fantastic flavours. Having beaten away the herbivores at the table, I went with the Beef Cheeks for mains - soo soft with another cracking sauce. What was all the more impressive is that all four of us went with several different options and all were wowed. Where did that come from !!!!

I’ve not asked for the name of the chef in years - but had to tip my cap to Franco for the cuisine he delivered that night. Just amazing and cannot recommend it enough.

Date of visit: November 2021
Reviewed 30 October 2021 via mobile

My parents in their 80s, have reared 10 children and done very well for themselves. So they love eating out and often invite us with them. They took my daughter and I out today to this local italian today for a late lunch. Every course was excellent. between us we had aubergine parmegian, bruschetta, gambini, grilled seabass with chorizo risotto, salmon and raviolli followed by Tiramisiu, cheesecake and cantucci . Food was so fresh and tasty. The staff were very friendly and very familiar with each dish so could explain what to expect. Nice wine. Great atmosphere and not pretentious at all. very relaxed and casual which made the meal all the more enjoyable. My parents love going out and have been really finding lock down hard. Today really helped. Go here!!!!

Date of visit: October 2021