“Please don't be fooled by the outside. It is a must visit. ”
Review of That's Amore

That's Amore
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Malahide
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2021 via mobile

This is our 3rd time visiting this lovely restaurant whilst in Malahide. It does not look like much from the outside but I can honestly say you will not be eat down. The food is fantastic. Enjoy!

Date of visit: December 2021
1  Thank Compass28336039620
Write a reviewReviews (273)

Reviewed 5 December 2021 via mobile

Amazing! Ordered Surf &Turf Risotto and Pollo Catalana for takeout at 6pm on Friday. Q’s out the door, all tables full. Ready to collect in exactly 30 minutes. Steaming hot, super fresh, ingredients amazing flavors! Cudos to chef Franco!

Date of visit: December 2021
Reviewed 29 November 2021 via mobile

Okay - I don’t often get surprised by a restaurant but I did this night.

So .. greeted by a nicely bustling Italian restaurant, a slight queue (the best sauce) and Peroni on draught … things started to look up. On the advice of the very friendly staff I tried the specials. The lambs livers were divine - great sauce, generous portion and fantastic flavours. Having beaten away the herbivores at the table, I went with the Beef Cheeks for mains - soo soft with another cracking sauce. What was all the more impressive is that all four of us went with several different options and all were wowed. Where did that come from !!!!

I’ve not asked for the name of the chef in years - but had to tip my cap to Franco for the cuisine he delivered that night. Just amazing and cannot recommend it enough.

Date of visit: November 2021
Reviewed 30 October 2021 via mobile

My parents in their 80s, have reared 10 children and done very well for themselves. So they love eating out and often invite us with them. They took my daughter and I out today to this local italian today for a late lunch. Every course was excellent. between us we had aubergine parmegian, bruschetta, gambini, grilled seabass with chorizo risotto, salmon and raviolli followed by Tiramisiu, cheesecake and cantucci . Food was so fresh and tasty. The staff were very friendly and very familiar with each dish so could explain what to expect. Nice wine. Great atmosphere and not pretentious at all. very relaxed and casual which made the meal all the more enjoyable. My parents love going out and have been really finding lock down hard. Today really helped. Go here!!!!

Date of visit: October 2021
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

6 adults and 3 kids all with clear plates. Pasta and pizzas were lovely.

Staff very friendly and Italian which helps at an Italian restaurant. Definitely recommend

Date of visit: August 2021