“Best lobster I've ever had”
Review of Seabank Bistro

Seabank Bistro
Ranked #5 of 58 Restaurants in Malahide
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We came here two years ago after we got married and try to return every time we come back to Ireland. Eric is a wonderful host and the food is the best you could ask for. The seafood is always super fresh and locally sourced. I always get the lobster- it is absolutely amazing and I am a lobster snob having grown upon Maine. The best in malahide.!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I've been to the Seabank many times over the years with my extended family but I would never bring my family there if I had the choice.
Firstly, the food is amazing, a little pricey but you get what you pay for, it never fails to impress.
The restaurant itself is small but cosy.
Great range of craft beer and wine etc.
But, and this is a big BUT, the French head waiter is incredibly rude, obnoxious I would say. The guy who owns the place is an absolute gentleman but why oh why he has this lad there is a mystery to me.
It's a shame because it's my belief the restaurant would have a greater following if they lost French guy.
Food 5*
Location 5*
Decor 4*
French guy 1*
Sorry Seabank but it must be said

2  Thank Peter R
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I went here with my family, my dad got the lobster, it was amazing. Staff were great . The place is a bit small but it adds to the personality of it. Would definitely go again .

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I recently had a lunch in this restaurant and I particularly really enjoyed the Seafood chowder. I spoke with the chef about the ingredients and he has it spot on. A lovely place in a lovely setting.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

This is our 'very' special occasion restaurant in Malahide. The food is absolutely outstanding. The restaurant is very cosy and welcoming, and the staff are remarkable. However, the food is absolutely top-notch - this restaurant has lasted the test of time, the food is fresh, the steaks are tender and juicy and the surf'n'turf is cooked to perfection! Roll on my birthday....