“Best lobster!”

Cuisines: French, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I went here with my family, my dad got the lobster, it was amazing. Staff were great . The place is a bit small but it adds to the personality of it. Would definitely go again .

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I recently had a lunch in this restaurant and I particularly really enjoyed the Seafood chowder. I spoke with the chef about the ingredients and he has it spot on. A lovely place in a lovely setting.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

This is our 'very' special occasion restaurant in Malahide. The food is absolutely outstanding. The restaurant is very cosy and welcoming, and the staff are remarkable. However, the food is absolutely top-notch - this restaurant has lasted the test of time, the food is fresh, the steaks are tender and juicy and the surf'n'turf is cooked to perfection! Roll on my birthday....

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Can't fault the food, deliciously french and amazing seafood. Service wise we were disappointed. We were seated by the loo and asked to move only to be told that the table was very popular... OK bit we still want to move, so... clearly that caused hassle and after much huffing he found us another table and another waiter served us for the rest of our meal. A sour note to an otherwise very special evening. Despite the delicious food we haven't been back as a result.

2  Thank Maeve S
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a really good fish restaurant. Great fish choice and very tasty. It also has a couple of non fish choices as well. It is difficult to get a table here most nights so advance booking is advisable. Well worth a visit.