Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$183
View deal
Expedia.comUS$239
Traveluro
Orbitz.com
All reviews portmarnock beach dublin city malahide ireland bus
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2022

Room very basic without basic prices, paper cups for tea/coffee. No bottled water. Rooms nothing like pics on site eventhough we booked directly so we didn't get a special offer. Cold water for shower. Breakfast not available until 8am so no use for early airport check in. Nice views of sea, could have so much to offer if better facilities. Bar staff not very helpful.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2022 via mobile

Had a late lunch here today with work colleague. went because of view and handiness. Pleasantly surprised by the food. I live locally and rarely come here. I will visit more after today. we both had chicken dish. It was beautifully cooked. We met 3 different serving staff while there and each one was really friendly and professional. Very reasonble prices too. A very enjoyable meal in a lovely environment served by really pleasant staff. I will be back

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2021 via mobile

White sands part of the Sarova group, is simply superb. Strict covid protocol from time of check in and throughtout the hotel
Food variety and quality A1
Staff courteous, efficient and pleasant
High standards throughout

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2021 via mobile

Room was dirty. Whole room spelled like Moth Balls. Walls are paper thin so much so that I could hear the couple talking to each other next door clearly before they went to the next phase. Constant machine in the hallway making a loud noise every 10 minutes. Great view from the front of the building but that’s as far as it goes. Avoid like the plague Especially room number 228 if you got no other choice.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2021

Upon arrival at the above hotel we were asked to pay up front for 2 nights B&B and all other purchases to be made by cash. Unusual we thought.
Upon entering our room my wife required to use the bathroom urgently and to her horror, excrement was in the toilet. She had to clean the toilet before she could use it. I rang reception and complained about the toilet and also the room had not been cleaned as there was dust everywhere and papers on the floor. The bed appeared to be clean. A young man arrived with a vacuum cleaner and we left to go for a walk along the strand. The reception did not offer us another room. Our room had not been disinfected.
The next morning I asked for 'redress' for the previous evening and we would be returning late afternoon giving the hotel enough time to act.
Upon returning we were offered a drink and meal which I told the receptionist was totally unacceptable. I informed them that we would not be staying the second night. We received credit for the second night and moved to another hotel.
I informed the hotel that I would be writing to Failte Ireland and also HSC., as far as we are concerned the hotel broke Health and Safety Regulations and also more importantly broke Covid-19 protocols.

Date of stay: September 2021