Open today: 13:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Kids loved it

With most other attractions closed, this place was the saving grace for our family holiday. The... read more

Reviewed 16 August 2021
Pretzel12
Dublin, Ireland
Very good just one problem with blonde Midnight Express woman with western English accent.

The rides are very enjoyable and the food is also lovely. Although I had one issue. My friend had... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2020
ireland132

All reviews bumper cars bouncy castle go karts midnight express waiting times great fun kids and adults great value for money token funfair saver sheets toilets euro
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Great offers if you can get wristband for the kids there 14.99 and can go on most of the rides unlimited for three hours.few of the things are not included and cost few euro per ride but plenty to keep them busy.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Great place for family with children young and old fun day out for all should pay this a visit if in area

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Visited with our 3 year old daughter and had a ball. Very reaonably priced for children rides (we didnt do adult rides so unsure of them) staff all seemed friendly and helpful.

Could do with more toilets as only 2 (1 male 1 female)

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

As I arrived into the funfair there was a box selling tokens, as all the rides said no cash taken. I enquiried with the lady serving as to how the rides worked, as in payment. I was sold a batch of tokens for €15. I thought this is great value, but don't be fooled. These tokens are only excepted on some of the rides and none of the games. I was left with a bunch of tokens as the kids wanted to get on all the rides that were extra and play the games that are cash. I would advise to just purchase as you go. It's not a bad way to spend an hour but be warned some of the people working on the rides seem like they would rather you were not there, extremely unhelpful and rude.

2  Thank D_mc2009
Reviewed 14 August 2017

spent a few lovely day here go for a wristband if possible as far cheaper and handier than dealing with tickets we spent full 3 hours here last time I visisted

Date of experience: June 2017