Open today: 13:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Kids loved it

With most other attractions closed, this place was the saving grace for our family holiday. The... read more

Reviewed 16 August 2021
Pretzel12
Dublin, Ireland
Very good just one problem with blonde Midnight Express woman with western English accent.

The rides are very enjoyable and the food is also lovely. Although I had one issue. My friend had... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2020
ireland132

All reviews bumper cars bouncy castle go karts midnight express waiting times great fun kids and adults great value for money token funfair saver sheets toilets euro
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

As I arrived into the funfair there was a box selling tokens, as all the rides said no cash taken. I enquiried with the lady serving as to how the rides worked, as in payment. I was sold a batch of tokens for €15. I thought this is great value, but don't be fooled. These tokens are only excepted on some of the rides and none of the games. I was left with a bunch of tokens as the kids wanted to get on all the rides that were extra and play the games that are cash. I would advise to just purchase as you go. It's not a bad way to spend an hour but be warned some of the people working on the rides seem like they would rather you were not there, extremely unhelpful and rude.

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank D_mc2009
Reviewed 14 August 2017

spent a few lovely day here go for a wristband if possible as far cheaper and handier than dealing with tickets we spent full 3 hours here last time I visisted

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Plenty to do for all ages and a visit to the fortune teller cheered me up no end !! Also enjoyed the hot doughnuts and dips - yum !

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Threenuggets
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Children spent every evening at the fair, can be expensive. One can buy a book of tickets they can cost whatever you choose to spend. We spent 25euro on tickets for rides each evening.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We purchased the wristbands in advance of going, which are a good value if you are able to ride the rides. If we had we known that our son was going to fall "in between" so many of the rides (too tall for the bouncy house - too short for a number of the other rides), we likely would not have gone at all. But, he did enjoy the few rides that he was able to go on.

Date of experience: July 2017