Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Dun Na Si guesthouse in Ballyshannon. We had trouble finding the guesthouse with our gps, so if you have trouble locating the B&B , phone the helpfull and friendly owner.
Save parking, nice breakfast and quiet area within walking distance from restaurants made this accommodation good value for money.The room was spacious enough for us as a couple.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Girla B
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I loved this guesthouse! It's newer and modern, and my room was spacious, very clean, and had a lovely view. John is so kind and knows everything about the area and he's the most excellent company. We went for a drink in gorgeous Rossnowlagh. I only stayed one night and I didn't get to see the Faerie Fort in the yard, but I look forward to stopping by to have tea with the faeries in September when I'm back in Ballyshannon! The location of this guesthouse is close to Westport, the Rock, downtown Ballyshannon and just a few mins drive from the stunning beach in Rossnowlagh. I booked direct via the website and used PayPal (so I didn't have to give my credit card number in an e-mail to reserve). I'd stay here again. It was truly a perfect experience, and in addition to the faeries to visit, there are horses next door to ride!

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank MegH4
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Stayed here two nights in July. Lovely house set in its own grounds on the outskirts of Ballyshannon. Great hosts, nothing is too much trouble. John made perfect scrambled eggs for two fussy ladies! Very comfortable rooms which are tidied, beds remade and towels changed each day. Very reasonably priced for the facilities provided. Would definitely recommend and hope to stay here again.

Room tip: The rooms to the front have a nice view over the garden and the estuary beyond.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank pepsicat47
Reviewed 20 June 2016

I booked this guesthouse unseen so it was a lovely surprise to see what a special looking place it is. The welcome was very friendly. The rooms are spacious and the view is very peaceful even with a main road in front.

Room tip: I think any room would have great views
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lesley H
Reviewed 24 May 2016

3 Off us stayed here for two nights, all on motor cycles. John our host is very bike friendly and looked after us. As the weather was a bit inclement he gave us a lift in his car to the local town, and recommended great restaurants and pubs. The guest house was excellent rooms spacious very clean, the breakfast more than I could eat absolutely beautiful.

Room tip: All the rooms are brilliant
Date of stay: May 2016