Lowest prices for your stay
US$157
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
US$159
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$146
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
PricelineUS$157
Hotels.comUS$159
HurbUS$165
All reviews the underground car park the river a river view room night porter lovely hotel great weekend enjoyable stay staff were so friendly top class both mornings moy edel ireland mayo susan wardrobe starters
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2021 via mobile

I am easily pleased when it comes to hotels, once it's clean and comfortable. However, I am currently staying in a so called 4 star hotel and it's the smallest hotel room ever. The size is only 13feet by 13 feet. Only here for one night thank God.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

I won a voucher from Mayo tourism for a 2night stay in the ballina Manor Hotel. I haven't stayed in ballina since I was a child. Myself and a friend decided we would climb Croagh Patrick and use the hotel as our base. Have to say from the moment we arrived the staff were absolutely fabulous. They were all so helpful and obliging. The lobby of the hotel is slightly dated but very comfortable and you can see there are refurbs being done throughout different areas of the hotel. We were given room 408 which I have to say was fantastic.. it was a huge room with lovely views of the river and two bathrooms both with showering facilities. Room was lovely and modern and very comfortable with tea/coffee and a great TV. We had breakfast on both mornings which was lovely and then had a 3 course dinner on our second night in the hotels restaurant. The food here was easily one of the nicest meals I've had and the cheesecake was divine so compliments to the chef. Again the serving staff, with one lady in particular who unfortunately I didn't get her name but she had glasses, were so friendly and efficient! I would definitely recommend this hotel to stay and its in a prime location for travelling around mayo and seeing the beautiful sights it has.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2021

I've been coming to Ballina Manor Hotel for 8 years, and just returned from our latest stay.

The staff are amazing, warm, friendly and professional.

The food in the restaurant was outstanding and I would highly recommend dining in the hotel.

We missed a trip last year due to Covid so I am hoping to fit another try in shortly, I think I will treat myself to a river view room this time.

Reviewed 20 September 2021

From booking the Ballina Manor Hotel online to our arrival at the Hotel, the staff could not have been better. Rooms spotlessly clean and spacious. Location was excellent with plenty of shops and restaurants close by. Food at the hotel was second to none and plentiful - in fact we asked could we have half portions. Service was with a smile every time and all the staff were cheery, chatty and helpful. Susan at the restaurant was exceptional and could not do enough for us. Only complaint was the entrance to the underground carpark which was quite narrow. Would certainly recommend the Hotel and hope to be back again soon.

Room tip: Great to get rooms overlooking the river
Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

If it wasn't insulting enough that we were charged €179 for a filthy room and freezing cold breakfast, the hotel is a major safety hazard. The window latches are broken. We were on the second floor which is the thrid level. As this isn't the first review about this (I've read others as far back as February) I've contacted the H&S authority of Ireland with pictures provided. It's disgraceful that this is a four star hotel and they don't take things like this seriously.

On top of all this there's minimum parking in the underground car park so you've to park up the road in the cat park, go to the hotel for a parking permit, walk all the way back down the road and then do the same to check in. Nothing of this was mentioned when we rang to book

Overall very disappointing. We have business associates in Ballina and since the restrictions are lifting we can now start doing our meetings in person. We have a four hour drive each way so were hoping to find a permanent hotel for the trips we will be doing in the future. This hotel would have been ideal as location wise it's where we need to be.

I won't be staying again for the above reasons. At the very least I expect a somewhat decent effort made at cleaning in a 4S

Room tip: Avoid the hotel completely
Date of stay: August 2021