Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews murder mystery banana bread fishing trip brilliant weekend fantastic hosts comfortable beds harry bridget accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2019

We stayed here as a group of 10 and had the whole place to ourselves. Harry and Bridget make you feel instantly comfortable, so helpful and lovely without being remotely intrusive. We're a loud group and they put up with us very graciously. The rooms are bright and couldn't be any cleaner.
We were there as part of a 'Murder Mystery' evening and everything was organised for us.
Breakfast was delicious (particularly Bridget's homemade bread).
I can't think of anything negative to say about Foxford Lodge, I will definitely be back next time I'm in the West of Ireland!

Date of stay: September 2019
Harry F, Owner at Foxford Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review, a great group of people and we hope you get back to the west sometime soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2019

Just arrived back from a weekend in Foxford Lodge, we were a hen party of 15 and had the whole lodge to ourselves as well as one of the houses. both the lodge and house was spotless and catered to your every need. Harry and Bridget could not have been nicer and nothing was too much for them. some of our party arrived late and they kept and heated food for them on arrival that night.

The breakfast was fantastic the little touches are what really makes it special from Bridgets home made bread to the actual soldiers with the eggs.

We done the murder mystery and I could not recommend it enough Harry was fantastic and super patient when people cancelled last minuite and the game had to be changed more than once. The game itself was fantastic and i will definatly do it again. everyone in the group really enjoyed it and the costumes and game master were great would recommend hiring the costumes to get the full game effect.

In all we had a fantastic weekend the location is great with being just a short walk to the town and I really can not thank Harry and Bridget enough for being so accommodating and friendly. The hospitality really sets the place miles apart and makes it a fantastic place to go and stay you really wont be dissapointed.

Room tip: All rooms are fantastic
Date of stay: August 2019
Harry F, Owner at Foxford Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2019

Thank you for a very comprehensive take on the weekend. It was a great pleasure
looking after such a wonderful group of ladies.

Hope we will get to meet you all again. Harry

Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

Made very welcome from the moment I arrived. Was greeted with coffee and biscuits, and provided with a comprehensive list of the breakfasts available. I was given a more spacious room than originally planned, as there was one available, and given a list of the local takeaways and restaurants in case I fancied an evening meal. On departure, the landlady also offered me a lift back to the station. I would have no hesitation in recommending this place to others, or coming back to stay next time I'm in the area.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Harry F, Owner at Foxford Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2019

Thank you for your lovely review. It was our pleasure to
look after you. Harry

Reviewed 21 June 2019

If you want to get a feel for Ireland, this is the place to stay. Hospitality, food, company and wise talk, Harry and Bridget have it all at their B&B. The breakfast is monumental - that is for big eaters - will keep you going till lunchtime. The rooms and beds are way above the average B&B standard - as high as it is in Ireland. Treat yourself or should I say, allow yourself to be treated to the best B&B experience in the west of Ireland.

Room tip: Phone - they are always pretty busy - phone ahead.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Harry F, Owner at Foxford Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review. Makes what we do worthwhile. Thank you so much. Harry

Reviewed 4 June 2019

I stayed for 7 nights and The Foxford Lodge was better than home. The breakfasts were excellent and varied. I had everything from the full Irish breakfast and smoked salmon with potato cakes served on a huge salmon shaped platter. Brigid’s brown soda bread is out of this world. Harry is so knowledgeable about the area and they are both great hosts.
This is more than a B&B for it’s attention tho detail, the quality of the rooms and the relaxing lounge. I will be back

Room tip: Room 4 is a fabulous family room
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Harry F, Owner at Foxford Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review. Makes what we do so worthwhile. We hope that you come back soon. Kind Regards, Harry