“Something different. ”
Review of Lunasa Crafts

Lunasa Crafts
Ranked #9 of 20 things to do in Belmullet
More attraction details
Owner description: Lunasa is a gift shop, craft studio and tearoom. It's a creative space that offers classes, courses and workshops as well as drop in activities such as paint a plate. We also sell our own and other local art and craft.
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

For a start it's open Sunday morning. Great cup of coffee and the homemade cake was absolutely delicious. It's small and numbers are very restricted, but, hi o on give it a try as the shop houses plenty of local crafts that are one offs.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

While visiting relatives in the Belmullet area, we popped into this gift store to look around. What a great place to buy gifts! I wish I could have stayed longer to browse but we had a full day ahead of us. I did buy some orange marmalade with Irish whiskey to bring home to my husband. (I've eaten most of it!!)
If you are anywhere close to Belmullet, make it a point to stop in.

RosaleenBond, Owner at Lunasa Crafts, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Many thanks for the review and recommendation. We are glad you liked the marmalade - just one of the many fab products we stock that are made in Mayo! Hope to see you again next year.
Rosaleen

Reviewed 11 August 2016

On the outside this shop in Belmullet already looks nice. Inside we did not know where too look so many nice things were for sale. The staff was very friendly and cheerful. They also gave lost of good advice of things too see.
Of course we left the shop with bags full of beautiful things.

Thank you very much for you kind words. It was nice to meet you and we hope you enjoyed your holiday in Ireland.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

A beautiful little shop in the town centre selling locally made produce. You can also enjoy a lovely cup of tea or coffee along with a sweet treat. The lady who served us was friendly and full of helpful information. A great place to pick up a unique gift or just relax with a cup of coffee.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. I hope you enjoyed your stay in the area and our info helped. Come back again soon x

Reviewed 11 May 2015

Ten months ago my husband and I moved to the Belmullet area. WIthin the first two days, I discovered Lunasa. It not only had unique, lovely, well priced gifts, but also Rosaleen, Tom, and Kirstie who made me feel so welcome, and helped me settle into a new life. Aside from the gifts though, are the furniture up-cycling classes, the photography classes, pottery, and the wonderful knitting/crocheting classes, that are far more than just knitting. It's like that perfect spot to share about the week, have loads of laughter, and still produce something in the end. You also need to know about the children's classes as well. In my mind a well rounded child is one who is exposed to not only sports, but also that creative side that teaches you to learn hands on. Really, this is just the tip of the iceberg in my mind about just some of what Lunasa has to offer. You need to pop by for a quick look, and end up staying an hour while discovering all there is to offer, and finding that perfect gift for yourself, or that special person in your life.

3  Thank Joanne W