US$117
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Bru Chlann Lir(Belmullet)
TripAdvisor
Chez Nous(Belmullet)
TripAdvisor
360 House(Belmullet)
All reviewscarnegolf coursebreakfasts were wonderfulfresh fruitdining tableperfect accommodationgracious hostsrecommend this b b to anyonevillage centreround of golfcomfortable bedfamily reunionstayed longerirish hospitalityfull irishwonderful stayhidden gem
Reviewed 12 July 2007

Our Sierra Club group stay at this wonderful B&B for three nights. My roomate and I were lucky to be given the apartment that was fully equiped and very large. Our hostess Mairin was very generous by letting us know to use anything we find in the suite. We had a cocktail gathering and were able to relax in comfort with a large group. She is a wonderful hostess and was very accomodating for breakfasts. Whatever we wanted was made to order and served beautifully. The gardens surrounding the inn were just gorgeous and well maintained. I would highly recommend staying at the Drom Caoin, I certainly will if I am able to travel to Belmullet again.

Stayed: June 2007
2  Thank deedeb
Reviewed 13 October 2006

My wife and I had a large room that was more like an apartment,
including kitchen, two small sofas and views to the sea. Be sure to ask for one of the two apartment-style rooms. Mairin, the owner, is a funny, engaging hostess, and a great cook. She even waited up til midnight to take delivery of my late-arriving golf clubs.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
4  Thank Mikxe
Reviewed 1 September 2006

I read so many great reviews of Drom Caoin on tripadvisor that I decided to book it. My fiance and I wanted to go walking in the NW and the walk we chose is closest to Belmullet. While Belmullet seemed to have many B&Bs, I have no doubt that Drom Caoin is the best. We had a lovely room with a kitchen and bathroom. Our bed was clean and neatly made. The room we stayed in was bright and friendly. Our hostess, Mairian, made every effort to accomodate us. She showed us walks and gave us tons of direction. She was a friendly and generous hostess. We really loved our stay! Belmullet is a quickly developing town. The views of the ocean are somewhat ruined by the new holiday houses going up, but on the whole it did not bother us. It is nice to see Ireland doing so well financially. Enjoy!

• Stayed: August 2006
    • Check-in / front desk
4  Thank Beth H
Reviewed 4 May 2006

This wonderful B&B, and the town of Belmullet, will make you feel completely welcome. Maureen (I can't write the gaelic with this computer) and Gerry are friendly, welcoming and helpful. After a particularly weather-filled round of golf, we came home to a lovely and warm peat fire. The dramatic, historic and beautiful land west of Belmullet is a great drive and walk in any weather. Highly recommended on all counts.

Stayed: May 2006
8  Thank Oreg0nMary
Reviewed 23 April 2006

We, the Fitter family from Dubai recently spent a most memorable week in Belmullet and we had the good fortune to stay at Drom Caoin. Our stay was made all the more enjoyable by the magnificent fresh and home grown wholesome food served up by our hostess Maureen Maguire-Murphy. If there was a rating system for B & Bs, then we would rate Drom Caoin in excess of five star. While the adults in our family were spoilt with every meal, our four children - triplets plus one - were equally spoiled with a variety of food and treats which we never saw them eat before. Quite apart from our excellent accommodation and food we thoroughly enjoyed all the other recommendations made by Maureen and Gerry. We enjoyed our greatest golfing experience at the spectacular Carne golf course, where pars are pretty rare but nonetheless very enjoyable. We also enjoyed the beautiful scenery in the surrounding areas, the walks we had on the traffic free roads and the 'Craic' in the pubs in the town of Belmullet. All good things must come to an end and so it was with our stay at Drom Caoin but in our case it is a temporary end as we will be back there again as soon as time permits. We just hope that in the meantime not too many people will hear about the west of Ireland Gem. So looking forward to our next trip. Sharin and James plus Liam, Ned, Niamh and Oonagh Fitter

• Stayed: March 2006