Gamekeepers Cottage(Dingle)(Great Value!)
US$87
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspancakesthe main streetgreat locationshort walkfresh fruit saladpubs and restaurantsplace to staygreat showerfull irishroom was cleanplenty of hot watervisiting dingleirish breakfastenjoyed our staygreat breakfastin townwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 9 August 2010

Stayed here for the august weekend and thankfully only one night.
For the price of €50.00 each for B&B to me the room and breakfast did not jusitfy this price. Towels were threadbare and no showergel or shampoo in the room.

and when owners requested cash and not credit card ??

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank oddshapeballs
Reviewed 19 May 2010

I stayed here with my wife (we were on our honeymoon) for 3 nights. It was a delightful spot. Our hostess Triona was a delightful person - so helpful and friendly. The accommodation was excellent as well as the breakfast we had there . We were only two minutes from the main street of the town but we did not hear any noise at night while we were there. Overall great place to stay and Ashes Bed and Breakfast made our honeymoon even more memorable

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lontony
Reviewed 8 October 2009

Triona, Robert, and the rest of the staff were a treat. There was also a really cute girl that helped out during the day, so there was always someone around. They were all so helpful and friendly. Being a single traveler, it really helped having a knowledgable staff so familiar with the area. They even helped with my laundry before I left for the next town...The price was a little steep for just myself, but it was pretty much par for the course in that area and the other parts of Ireland I visited, and that is mainly because most places were set up for dual occupancy. All in all I had an excellent trip and Ashes B & B was a big part of that.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank DorianGrayIV
Reviewed 10 February 2009

Robert and Triona are very nice people but their daughter Naomi has them both beat in the personality department. All the positive things you have read from other reviews my wife and I agree with. The couple of negative things I read are unfortunate for the writer. Granted the price is a bit higher than some places but I liked the location, the Ashes, the breakfast and just being there. I would like to go during the winter months and see if Dingle becomes a little less touristy and a little more local. We met noone that wasn't pleasant and highly recommend Ashe's. If you decide to go there bring a college hoody for Naomi (size med.).
A nice young family running a clean, attractive establishment.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank gitbakjak
Reviewed 20 November 2007

We recently spent two nights at Ashe's B&B. The location was central and the house quite nice and tidy, but I was a little disappointed that there was no view whatsoever from any room. From the despondent lowing of the nearby cattle, we joked that we overlooked a meat-processing plant, though I'm not sure that's true. Dingle is such a beautiful place, and we only had two days there, so I was sorry not to be able to soak in that gorgeous harbor view every minute I was there. The rooms, at 40 euros per night off-season, weren't cheap and they were on the small side, so I guess I would say I could have done better. That being said, the house was very clean, the linens lovely, the breakfast delicious and the hostess very friendly. If they only had a view!

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)