“Splendid Value In Dingle”
Review of Ashe's B&B

and 1 more site!
Ashe's B&B
Ranked #50 of 75 Dingle B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 September 2010

Priced as inexpensively as any in town, but many times the value. Our hosts at Ashe"s B&B were the best... warm, fun to chat with and very knowledgeable about all things in Dingle. Bright, clean, spacious, nicely appointed rooms. Great breakfast made to our wishes. Our hosts went out of their way to accommodate us at the last minute, offered to drive us to pick up our luggage at the other B&B AND provided us use of parking for the full day following our stay. The experience at the Ashe's greatly exceeded our expectations, all the way around.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 August 2010

Stayed here for the august weekend and thankfully only one night.
For the price of €50.00 each for B&B to me the room and breakfast did not jusitfy this price. Towels were threadbare and no showergel or shampoo in the room.

and when owners requested cash and not credit card ??

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank oddshapeballs
Reviewed 19 May 2010

I stayed here with my wife (we were on our honeymoon) for 3 nights. It was a delightful spot. Our hostess Triona was a delightful person - so helpful and friendly. The accommodation was excellent as well as the breakfast we had there . We were only two minutes from the main street of the town but we did not hear any noise at night while we were there. Overall great place to stay and Ashes Bed and Breakfast made our honeymoon even more memorable

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lontony
Reviewed 8 October 2009

Triona, Robert, and the rest of the staff were a treat. There was also a really cute girl that helped out during the day, so there was always someone around. They were all so helpful and friendly. Being a single traveler, it really helped having a knowledgable staff so familiar with the area. They even helped with my laundry before I left for the next town...The price was a little steep for just myself, but it was pretty much par for the course in that area and the other parts of Ireland I visited, and that is mainly because most places were set up for dual occupancy. All in all I had an excellent trip and Ashes B & B was a big part of that.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank DorianGrayIV
Reviewed 10 February 2009

Robert and Triona are very nice people but their daughter Naomi has them both beat in the personality department. All the positive things you have read from other reviews my wife and I agree with. The couple of negative things I read are unfortunate for the writer. Granted the price is a bit higher than some places but I liked the location, the Ashes, the breakfast and just being there. I would like to go during the winter months and see if Dingle becomes a little less touristy and a little more local. We met noone that wasn't pleasant and highly recommend Ashe's. If you decide to go there bring a college hoody for Naomi (size med.).
A nice young family running a clean, attractive establishment.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank gitbakjak