US$104
US$161
US$174
The Dingle Quayside(Dingle)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$110
US$126
US$117
US$164
Dingle Gate Hostel(Dingle)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$117
Killfountain Farm(Dingle)(Great Value!)
All reviewspancakesmain streetgreat locationpubs and restaurantsroom was cleanwould stay here againvisiting dingleirish breakfastlocal knowledgenice breakfastgreat place to stayfull irishenjoyed our stayfew minutes walkin towntwo nightsashes
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Ashe's B&B was delightful. It's perfect location is walking distance to food and entertainment. Diana's breakfast are great ( we miss it all, already). The free parking and available laundry service was a great bonus... our room was great and we look forward to another visit. I highly recommend Ashe's B&B...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kdcollege09
Reviewed 17 June 2017

The location is perfect. Quiet with parking. Diana and Robert are very nice. The room was small but provided all we needed for the two nights we stayed. The pancakes for breakfast were delicious! We would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ann k
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

As we weren't disappointed the last time, we had to stay here again on a trip back to Dingle. I can't say enough how lovely the hosts were, Diana and Robert. They were truly attentive and made our weekend very special. A great thing is, is that we were so central- just off the Main Street!

The weather stayed dry and we had lovely walks. Dingle as always, is bustling with great people and craic!

The pancakes made in the morning were simply delicious. I was so impressed. Would rate this place 11 out of 10 if I could!

Lots of bars around, we went to Murphy's, O'Sullivans and The Dingle pub.

Lovely place Dingle and lovely stay at Ashe's.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gill479
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

A friend of mine is a regular visitor to Dingle and had a lot of recommendations for my long awaited trip, but she insisted we stay in Ashe's b&b and I'm so glad we did.
From the moment I rang to inquire about booking I found the hosts to be helpful & knowledgable. I was delighted to learn that they had onsite private parking which was an added bonus for us. Especially apt seeing as the B&B is a stone throws away from the town & we were much happier to stroll around stopping at the many bars and restaurants located nearby.
The rooms were of very high standard, spacious, clean & comfortable. As I'm certain other guests who have stayed will agree, the breakfast was one of the highlights of our stay, could not resist the pancakes on both mornings while my husband loved the traditional Irish breakfast.
Will definitely be back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank shellf604
Reviewed 13 June 2017

What a great BnB. Very warm and welcoming. The beds are super comfy, the rooms are spacious and the breakfast is absolutely top notch. Robert and Diana have a wealth of information about the local area and are very pleasant and freindly. The location is perfect just a short stroll to the pubs and restaurants. I cannot recommend this BnB highly enough i cant wait to go back to Dingle to stay again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple