Ashe's B&B
US$293
US$188
Heaton's Guesthouse(Dingle)(Great Value!)
US$173
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspancakesmain streetb bgreat locationshort walkfresh fruit saladpubs and restaurantsplace to staygreat showerroom was cleanplenty of hot waterfull irishgreat breakfastin townvisit dingleenjoyed our staygreat hosts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

We arrived here at the end of August and were very excited for our stay in dingle and much to our delight this bb was only a 2 minute walk to the main st. We had a lovely welcome by the owner (think his name was Rob) and he was so helpful in giving us recommendations for places to eat and good pubs to go to. Our room was clean and the shower was great. Breakfast was tasty and good selection of fruit and breads and my partner had a full Irish which he said was great. Dingle was a fantastic little town and I would definitely recommend this place to stay due to good service, location and room. Thank you

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank NicoleLoretta
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

The owner was very kind. He was very helpful in suggesting places to eat in town. The accommodations were very nice and clean. The Irish breakfast was very good too. BUT, cash only??? Seriously, it's 2016...get a card reader!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 49nosuggestionsfound
Reviewed 24 September 2016

This is a charming B & B a little off the beaten path-- but still pretty close to downtown. The breakfast was very good, and the host was friendly and accommodating. The room and bathroom were the smallest of our whole trip, but still pleasant and clean. The only drawback was the cash only policy. We made reservations by phone so it would have been very easy for them to mention this when we booked. In fact- it should be prominently mentioned on info about their property. We were able to go to an ATM and get the Euros, but other people staying there were having issues. Perhaps they are a new B & B and the ability to take cards is in the works? Beyond that, though, I would definitely recommend this property to others.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2016

I had a great experience at Ashe's B&B. The people were extremely friendly and the breakfast was great! I had the pancakes and fresh fruit - the syrup was to die for!!!!! I left a bag of cheap souvenirs in my room. The total cost of these souvenirs were probably less than $20, but I had bought them for family members and since they said "Dingle" on them, I wanted them as gifts for family members back in the States. Not only did the person at Ashes B&B say she would mail them, she and her staff went through the trash to try and find sunglasses that I thought I accidently left there. Now that is some good customer service!!!!!! I normally don't write reviews, but that was pretty cool!! Great place, great food and great people.

For those who plan to stay here, you will need cash as they didn't accept any other form of payment when I was there (September 2016).

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2016

The Inn is located within walking distance from the main street. It is a quiet area. Plenty of parking on premises. The room was clean and average size, the bathroom was clean as well. The over the mirror bathroom light did not work and seemed to have been out of action for a while. Good WiFi connection. Good & plentiful breakfast. Friendly owners. Be aware that credit cards are not accepted here, even if you have already made reservations with a credit card via a booking company.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo