“Service was above and beyond the usual!”
Review of Ashe's B&B

and 1 more site!
Ashe's B&B
Ranked #40 of 74 Dingle B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Dingle is a lovely area and Ashe's B&B is just a very short walk from the center of things. Great breakfast, too. So great that we inadvertently left our backpack behind just as we were checking out! We were already en route back to Dublin by the time we noticed, but as luck would have it, Robert was able to send it back to the capital with a family member a couple days later, which was a lifesaver!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank frankiemoran1
There are newer reviews for Ashe's B&B

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

We arrived here at the end of August and were very excited for our stay in dingle and much to our delight this bb was only a 2 minute walk to the main st. We had a lovely welcome by the owner (think his name was Rob) and he was so helpful in giving us recommendations for places to eat and good pubs to go to. Our room was clean and the shower was great. Breakfast was tasty and good selection of fruit and breads and my partner had a full Irish which he said was great. Dingle was a fantastic little town and I would definitely recommend this place to stay due to good service, location and room. Thank you

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank NicoleLoretta
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

The owner was very kind. He was very helpful in suggesting places to eat in town. The accommodations were very nice and clean. The Irish breakfast was very good too. BUT, cash only??? Seriously, it's 2016...get a card reader!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 49nosuggestionsfound
Reviewed 24 September 2016

This is a charming B & B a little off the beaten path-- but still pretty close to downtown. The breakfast was very good, and the host was friendly and accommodating. The room and bathroom were the smallest of our whole trip, but still pleasant and clean. The only drawback was the cash only policy. We made reservations by phone so it would have been very easy for them to mention this when we booked. In fact- it should be prominently mentioned on info about their property. We were able to go to an ATM and get the Euros, but other people staying there were having issues. Perhaps they are a new B & B and the ability to take cards is in the works? Beyond that, though, I would definitely recommend this property to others.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2016

I had a great experience at Ashe's B&B. The people were extremely friendly and the breakfast was great! I had the pancakes and fresh fruit - the syrup was to die for!!!!! I left a bag of cheap souvenirs in my room. The total cost of these souvenirs were probably less than $20, but I had bought them for family members and since they said "Dingle" on them, I wanted them as gifts for family members back in the States. Not only did the person at Ashes B&B say she would mail them, she and her staff went through the trash to try and find sunglasses that I thought I accidently left there. Now that is some good customer service!!!!!! I normally don't write reviews, but that was pretty cool!! Great place, great food and great people.

For those who plan to stay here, you will need cash as they didn't accept any other form of payment when I was there (September 2016).

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dingle
1.3 km away
0.1 km away
Hillgrove Guesthouse
Hillgrove Guesthouse
#46 of 74 in Dingle

Been to Ashe's B&B? Share your experiences!