Ashe's B&B
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Milltown House(Dingle)
View Hotel
All reviewspancakesmain streetb bgreat locationshort walkfresh fruit saladpubs and restaurantsplace to staygreat showerroom was cleanplenty of hot waterfull irishgreat breakfastin townvisit dingleenjoyed our staygreat hosts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 September 2016

I had a great experience at Ashe's B&B. The people were extremely friendly and the breakfast was great! I had the pancakes and fresh fruit - the syrup was to die for!!!!! I left a bag of cheap souvenirs in my room. The total cost of these souvenirs were probably less than $20, but I had bought them for family members and since they said "Dingle" on them, I wanted them as gifts for family members back in the States. Not only did the person at Ashes B&B say she would mail them, she and her staff went through the trash to try and find sunglasses that I thought I accidently left there. Now that is some good customer service!!!!!! I normally don't write reviews, but that was pretty cool!! Great place, great food and great people.

For those who plan to stay here, you will need cash as they didn't accept any other form of payment when I was there (September 2016).

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2016

The Inn is located within walking distance from the main street. It is a quiet area. Plenty of parking on premises. The room was clean and average size, the bathroom was clean as well. The over the mirror bathroom light did not work and seemed to have been out of action for a while. Good WiFi connection. Good & plentiful breakfast. Friendly owners. Be aware that credit cards are not accepted here, even if you have already made reservations with a credit card via a booking company.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Enjoyed my stay here. Nice room, good breakfast, which included fresh fruit (a big plus in my book). Host was very helpful with travel advice, restaurant recommendations etc. Location is great, because it's away from the main street that is full of pubs, but only a short walk

Stayed: August 2016
2  Thank SaulPittsburgh
Reviewed 4 September 2016

We stayed in this charming seatown village for only 1 night - wish we could have stayed longer. The Dingle Peninsula is absolutely gorgeous and the Slea Head Drive was just AMAZING. Ashe's B&B is well located, the rooms are clean, the beds are comfy. The breakfast was amazing, make sure you order pancakes, they were just delicious, nice and fluffy. The B&B is centrally located and not far from the shops and pubs but just enough off of the main path that you will have a quiet and peaceful atmosphere when you want it and to go to sleep at night.

Room Tip: Good located B&B with spacious rooms and amazing breakfast
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Demet K
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Great location, really short walk to the town. Lidl is opposite for any shopping. Lots of parking spaces. Robert is very helpful and kept our bikes in his shed. Clean and our room (6) was a good size. Breakfast was great, there was a choice but I got seduced by the Irish breakfast so had that every morning although my husband says the pancakes were good. If I was returning to Dingle I would stay here again. Only thing I would say which would make me hesitate to recommend it to anyone is that the stairs are quite steep.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple