Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Official Site
US$209
View deal
Free cancellation until 29/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
StayForLong
1,090 results
All reviews four poster bed lovely hotel the main street central location would highly recommend this hotel centre of town live music breakfast was delicious pubs peninsula john
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2021

I loved every minute of my stay. The room was beautifully clean and cosy. The staff were so helpful and friendly and the food was fantastic. Breakfast was wonderfully presented and delicious. I ordered it to my room and it cane bang on time, fresh, warm and delicious. Great location for the hotel too.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Miriam Ferriter, Marketing at Dingle Benners Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2022

Dear guest,

Thank you for visiting us and for sharing your experience of your stay. We appreciate your wonderful feedback and I do hope you will have the opportunity to return to visit again.

Reviewed 23 November 2021

Can't say a bad word about our stay.. from start to finish we had a wonderful time.
The staff were all amazing, they work so hard and make you feel so looked after. So thank you all for that.
The room was very spacious, lovely beds and clean as a whistle. Location is excellent.. right in the centre of town.
The highlight was the food in the bar though, absolutely amazing. Really worth it and if you stay here, don't pass on eating there. Breakfast was really really good too, try the pancakes!! mmm

I'll be back for sure and 100% recommend this hotel to anyone thinking of visiting Dingle.

Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank Elfie78
Miriam Ferriter, Marketing at Dingle Benners Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience of your visit to us here and your five star review. Your kind words are so much appreciated. I have shared your amazing feedback with Carolyn our head chef and her team who have previously been awarded best Irish breakfast!

Thank you again for taking the time to share your kind words and for your recommendation to others. It is so very much appreciated.

Reviewed 2 November 2021 via mobile

Absolutely delightful stay. Staff could not have more accommodating. Shout out to John, Ivan and Sinead. Scrumptious Irish breakfast, warm and inviting late night pub. Excellent location. Dingle Pub with traditional Irish world renowned dancer and live music directly across the street.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NYCgirl1962

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your wonderful review of your stay with us here. I have passed on your fantastic feedback to our team here.

I do hope you will have the opportunity to visit again,

Kind wishes,

Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at this iconic hotel great food (especially if you are a coeliac breakfast was amazing) a lot of great hotels but the staff makes this one exceptional Thanks it was our first stay but it certainly won’t be our last

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank snilloc2Cork
Miriam Ferriter, Marketing at Dingle Benners Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2021

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your very kind words and have shared them with our team. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I do look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 September 2021

The location of the hotel is ideal, very central and within walking distance of all shops and dingle harbour. The hotel is scattered with beautiful antique furniture making for a very cosy environment. Food and cocktails were very tasty and service was first class.

Date of stay: September 2021

Dear Katie,

Thank you for sharing your experience of your recent stay. We very much appreciate your wonderful feedback which I have shared with our team.

I do hope to have you visit us again in the future.

Best wishes,