All reviewsgreat locationfree street parkingsmoked mackereleasy walking distance to everythingquiet streetporridgein townb and bgreat hostsperfect basenoisy at nighthardware storeconnor passbreakfast was deliciousloved dingleirish creamwould stay here again
Reviewed 3 June 2018

My husband and I stayed one night recently and were really pleased with the accommodations- very clean and spacious rooms. Stephen gave us a warm welcome when we arrived and was very helpful in providing driving directions when we left the next morning - thank you Stephen for telling us about the maps.me app. It really helped us throughout the rest of our trip in Ireland! Breakfast was excellent -loved the smoke mackerel!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We stayed here one night while in Dingle. The room was nice and Stephen was very friendly and helpful. They have a small car park, but we got a spot on the street, directly in front of the door. The location is great, you can walk to anyplace in Dingle Town. Would stay here again if we ever visited Dingle again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018

I found this little B&B to be quite comfortable and clean, and Mary and Stephen were most welcoming and helpful. My party had two rooms and stayed for 3 nights. Both rooms were large as were the bathrooms. My shower was a nice size, although my companion's was not as big. Stephen was helpful with suggestions on how to get the most out of our trip to Ireland. The breakfast was very good, and porridge with Bailey's was a nice treat. The property is just a short walk to the center of town, although the return trip is up a slight hill--not a big issue. Located on a quiet street, parking on the street was never a problem. I definitely recommend this place and would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed for one night at this lovely little b&b in Dingle. The bed was comfortable, the shower was hot, and the entire place was well kept and clean. Parking was easy just outside the front on the street, and it was a great location to walk to restaurants and shops in town while being up the hill enough that it wasn’t noisy at night. We decided to stay another night in town, and unfortunately they didn’t have room to keep us for another night, but our host offered to make a few calls and found us a like-minded spot just a quick walk away.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank KyRing
Reviewed 15 May 2018

A delightful place to stay in beautiful Dingle. Mary and Stephen the perfect hosts. Lots of tips and suggestions.
Great hotels, restaurants and music up and down the narrow streets.
Connor Pass is an amazing drive out of Dingle towards Galway.

Room Tip: All great rooms
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple