“Quick and Professional Service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #51 of 78 Restaurants in Dingle
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

My friends and I had rented a car for a roadtrip around the Dingle Peninsula. We were at the very westernmost part of the Peninsula on the Slea Head Scenic drive when our tire was punctured by a rock. Moran’s sent someone to help us right away, we got back into town within about an hour or so, had a new tire put on immediately and continued with the rest of our trip, no problem. All the employees were very understanding and efficient. Anyone driving in the Dingle Peninsula should have these guys on speed dial!

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Well there is very nice selection of take away food here so if you are heading out to the beach for the day you can pick up a picnic from here on the way ,apart from the deli counter there is the supermarket with yogurts ,cheese selection of biscuits fresh fruit all easy stuff for Mums on holiday .Plus there is an ATM in store

Reviewed 26 September 2017

can get groceries-gas-dry cleaning all in one stop-clean and well run-impressed with counter staff helping a very elderly man - took his groceries out to his car for him as he had trouble walking

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I arrived after hours with a flat tire .
In the convenience area staff lent me their cell to try to locate someone who could replace a "special" tire that was not readily available in the area.
The next day their garage opened and they made numerous calls for me and finally located a garage about 80k so I was able to get there on the "run flat" tire and get a new tire.
Morans set up the appointment for me.
The BEST!!!

1  Thank 55Traveller55714
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We were impressed with the cab service at Moran's. The owner drove us back to our B & B outside of Dingle and shared interesting stories about Dingle with us on the ride back. Very nice people!