“Amazing sea paintings”

The Carol Cronin Gallery
Ranked #20 of 74 things to do in Dingle
More attraction details
Owner description: The Carol Cronin Gallery is also a working studio. Visitors can see the original seascape paintings in the gallery, meet the artist and see works in progress.
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Amazing sea paintings and lovely studio/gallery. Great to meet the artist in person and learn about the work.

Carol C, Owner at The Carol Cronin Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Hello,
Thanks very much for taking the time to write such a lovely 5 star review. Much appreciated! Glad I was there when you called.

All the best, Carol

There are newer reviews for The Carol Cronin Gallery

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We enjoyed seeing Carol's work and bought some cards because they are lovely representations of her work and great for sending thank you letters to our hosts, and letters to our friends back home.

Hello Susan,
Thanks for your review. I'm glad you liked the postcards! Hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.
All the best,
Carol

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Attended Dingle's food fest & was excited to see this gallery ( I am a very enthusiastic amateur wanting to paint in watercolour) as I entered the gallery I became completely overwhelmed by the pure beauty of Carols work! Encapsulating the mesmerising qualities of the sea & its surroundings. Absolutely stunning! I immediately felt so emotional & had to hold back the tears of joy. I think I let out a wow! Thank you Carol for sharing your work I feel so very privileged. It really made my day.

Carol C, Owner at The Carol Cronin Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Dear 'Fletch360', Thank you so much for such an amazing review. It's quite something, as a painter, to get such a reaction to your work. I'm really grateful to you for writing such a heartfelt review. See you at the gallery again sometime I hope! Hope you enjoyed the rest of the food festival while you were here..what a fab weekend that was! Thanks again. All the best, Carol

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Very talented artist.
You'll need deep pockets to buy her work.
Generally welcoming but she can appear a little brusque at times.

1  Thank nge8
Carol C, Owner at The Carol Cronin Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to write. I'm delighted you like the paintings, I'm surprised to hear you say that I'm a little brusque at times, as I'm genuinely delighted to see every visitor who comes through the door and always do my best to make people feel welcome. During the summer there are particularly long days as I paint either early in the morning or late into the night in order to be able to spend time and chat to visitors during the day..I'm really sorry if I appeared less than welcoming to you. You may just have caught me at a moment where my energy levels dipped ! Hopefully you'll get a chance to come back again. Thanks again for the review. All the best!

Reviewed 25 September 2016

We dropped into her studio and were absolutely stunned by the beauty of her work. She was in the middle of working on a large painting yet took the tiime to talk to us, her works are for sale all over the world and as soon as I win the lotto I'll be placing my order.

Carol C, Owner at The Carol Cronin Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Hi !
Thanks so much for your great review. I'm delighted you enjoyed your visit and that you took the time to write. I really do appreciate it. Best of luck with the lotto!! :)
Carol