“Lovely paintings”

The Carol Cronin Gallery
Ranked #20 of 74 things to do in Dingle
More attraction details
Owner description: The Carol Cronin Gallery is also a working studio. Visitors can see the original seascape paintings in the gallery, meet the artist and see works in progress.
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Very talented artist.
You'll need deep pockets to buy her work.
Generally welcoming but she can appear a little brusque at times.

1  Thank nge8
Carol C, Owner at The Carol Cronin Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to write. I'm delighted you like the paintings, I'm surprised to hear you say that I'm a little brusque at times, as I'm genuinely delighted to see every visitor who comes through the door and always do my best to make people feel welcome. During the summer there are particularly long days as I paint either early in the morning or late into the night in order to be able to spend time and chat to visitors during the day..I'm really sorry if I appeared less than welcoming to you. You may just have caught me at a moment where my energy levels dipped ! Hopefully you'll get a chance to come back again. Thanks again for the review. All the best!

There are newer reviews for The Carol Cronin Gallery

Reviewed 25 September 2016

We dropped into her studio and were absolutely stunned by the beauty of her work. She was in the middle of working on a large painting yet took the tiime to talk to us, her works are for sale all over the world and as soon as I win the lotto I'll be placing my order.

Carol C, Owner at The Carol Cronin Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Hi !
Thanks so much for your great review. I'm delighted you enjoyed your visit and that you took the time to write. I really do appreciate it. Best of luck with the lotto!! :)
Carol

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Great ocean scenes. Has art available as postcards. Carol is there herself to show her art. The colors are so vibrant.

1  Thank mac1of7
Carol C, Owner at The Carol Cronin Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time for that review. I'm really glad you like the work. Hopefully see you again at the gallery some time. All the best,
Carol

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This was a big beautiful surprise we found in Dingle. A wonderful gallery full of amazing paintings depicting the ocean. We were really impressed with the paintings and the gallery owner couldn't have been more kind and nice to talk to. Worth a visit, without a doubt!

1  Thank nature+surf
Carol C, Owner at The Carol Cronin Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Hello to all in Costa Rice! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you all. Thank you so much for your lovely comments about the work. I'm really delighted you like it. Hopefully I'll get to see you all again soon! All the best, Carol

Reviewed 14 August 2016

An amazing artist and and a wonderful gallery. The colours and the feeling of being right in the depths of the ocean is so palpable. The originals are not cheap but the limited edition prints are more affordable. However the originals are stunning and worth it if you like something really really different.

1  Thank Beahive

Thank you so much for such a lovely review. I really appreciate you taking the time to write. I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit! All the best, Carol