Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews quiet street breakfast was delicious bed and breakfast melanie hosts town
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

Great accommodation, such a nice family, cosy, quiet and friendly. Rooms were spotless and spacious. Central to everything. Also, the best breakfast in town. Highly recommend. Melanie was a great host and a lovely person. See you next month.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2021

We only spent one night here in Dingle and we wish we could have spent more! It was a great location very close to the town, just a few minutes of a walk. Nice to have a quieter location. The room was big and was enough space for my wife, me and 2 kids. The room and bathroom were very clean and fresh. Free fast Wi-fi and TV it's a nice addition. It was a great pleasure to meet host John and his daughter. They are very good people and you could feel the warmth and cordiality emanating from them. John and his family prepared a very nice breakfast for us. We highly recommend this B&B and if we are ever in Dingle we will definitely be back. Thank you again for the best weekend spent in Ireland.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2020 via mobile

This bed and breakfast is in the heart of Dingle and convenient to all points in the town. The bed and breakfast is situated on a quiet street yet easily walkable to restaurants and pubs. Melanie and her team are very hospitable and they did a wonderful job being welcoming and providing an excellent breakfast. I would definitely recommend to my friends.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2019

I arrived on my bike, soaking wet. My hosts were the warmest, kindest people I could have hoped to run into that day. The room was comfortable, the breakfast was delicious and John went out of his way to show me the sights the next day as it was too wet and windy for me to want to ride. Of course, I would love to return and intend to.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 17 October 2019

Thank you for the warm welcome to Dingle. John and Melanie were wonderful hosts. Rooms were spacious and clean. Breakfast was yummy. Conversations were memorable. We just loved Dingle, if we ever come back this is where we'd stay :)

Date of stay: October 2019