See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2013

They had everything that you would need from a B&B but can tell it is a money maker. Were greeted nicely but then did not see a person until breakfast. The rooms were basic. Our toilet made loud noises every time it was flushed. Didn't really have that b&b feel to it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Warm greeting by Mr. Lynch, the dogs and a moo from the cows when we arrived. Rooms were clean and large and I slept like a baby. Location was great - in the country so it was very quiet but right next to town. Breakfast was delicious and served on lovely china. We were going to skip going to the end of the peninsula and just do Ring of Kerry but they recommended we do the Dingle drive which turned out to be my favorite part of the whole road trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Ruth H
Reviewed 12 April 2013

My wife and I stayed here from advice from another traveler. When we arrived at the farm, no one was there to greet us, even though we called ahead and gave them an arrival time. We finally went in and stood till someone came and they showed us to are room. If we thought we could have found something else without upsetting anyone, we would have left. The furnishings were from the 1950s, and wore out. The toilet seat was broken and not attached, so you had to be real careful not to end up on the floor. Both mornings we had to wait forever for breakfast, the 2nd day we waited so long we almost went to town instead. Even when you 1st walk in you notice all the carpet is wore out, It was like no one was ever around,Ithink at one time it was a nice place, but that was a long time ago.

Room Tip: If when you 1st show up and it don't fell right drive on.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dnsurr
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Luckily I located Killfountain Farm on the web - just 2 clicks out of Dingle. Booked the room for September 19 & 20th 2012 directly on their website - excellent price! Just a quick drive to the end of Dingle main drag (water is on your left) - turn left onto the stone bridge and a swift right ... easy to find. Killfountain was easy to spot it looks exactly as the main photo. We pulled in and the elder Mr. Lynch came out to greet us. Immediately escorted us up the stairs and showed us a couple of bedrooms (we were the only guests since it was the end of the season) when he said or would you like a larger room? Sure! The room was excellent - all the amenities. Clean. Fresh towels (sun dried) - plenty of tea and coffee in the room. TV too. View of the back pasture with some cows. Mr. Lynch asked if wanted to see the cows being milked - if so 'hurry up on down' - we did - little mud and 'stuff' normal for a working farm.

The following morning we were greeted by Fionnan - our breakfast host with a good sense of humor. Wonderful full Irish Breakfast. He is a delight and shares his knowledge of the area. There were two dogs outside - Lily, the little rascal loves to jump on you - the only dog I have forgotten his name but he was a real snuggle bug too. I thought he was going to get into the car with us for a ride - felt guilty not taking him!

My daughter and I so enjoyed our stay and agreed we would go back in a heartbeat. This was more my idea of the real Ireland. Thank you Lynch Family!

Room Tip: We were offered our choice of rooms - we went directly to the back of the house - very large room with excellent bath facilities!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Lin71
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Evidently a son of the former owner is now running this farm, and a sister-in-law does the breakfast. My husband enjoyed connecting with the farmer,but he was not overly talkative, still, we enjoyed our stay and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple