“Very bad experience.”

Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: French pizzas a specialty. Steaks from the grill. Healthy salads: organic smoked salmon, tofu, Feta, Spicy Thai chicken, goat cheese & sun-dried tomatoes. Home made ice-creams, great desserts, extensive wine list by the glass. Takeout available. Also gluten free, vegetarian & vegan options. Closed on Wednesdays.
Reviewed 5 March 2012

A group of 5 went into this restaurant this weekend for a meal. First impressions we were very happy.warm welcome but that didnt last too long. I ordered a pizza n stated no olives which he wrote on the order sheet. When he brought down the pizza there was loads of olives n he told me the chef got it wrong n told me to pick the olives off n walked away from the table. A few minutes later he passed by our table holding another tables order n pushed it in under my friends nose and said "u should have ordered this" and walked away. We were completely disgusted by his customer service and lack of basic manners. the wrost thing was he was the owner of the restaurant. I would def not recommend this restaurant and will not be going back.

5  Thank Sineadf123

Reviewed 2 March 2012

We were in Dingle during a very quiet part of the year, and practically had private dining. Our pizza was yummy, and the wait staff and owner went out of their way to stop by and chat with us. I would recommend this place to anyone that has had their share of traditional Irish food!

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Dingle in January is half "dead".. which means facilities for tourists are minimal. Finding a nice cafe for a coffee and a book is impossible. Was dreading same with restaurants.. and here a great surprise came. The Blue Zone restaurant has a cool, a bit surfing / funky like interior (blue), delicious pizzas and salads (went there 2 evenings in a row!), great music in the background (as restaurants musical background goes, it was actually one of the best ones ever, great selection of jazz, blues, rock). Plus friendly staff. All made our evening casual, relaxing and tasty!

2  Thank kasgo
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Lovely pizza, lovely wine, funky music, always make a point of eating there when I go to Dingle. I recommend highly!

1  Thank Mrsmaggot
Reviewed 9 November 2011

We went early evening, shortly after 7 pm for dinner. We met a lady coming out with 5 carry out boxes of pizza, and after our pizza arrived I understood why. Truly fab pizzas, would definately recommend here for pizza / dinner.

2  Thank Wong11