“Amazing food!”
Review of Random Restaurant

Random Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 79 Restaurants in Dingle
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us during a recent stay in Dingle and we were so glad we dined there. It's tucked away up a side street, contemporary in decor with lovely sofas at some of the tables (Great to recline on when you've finished your meal!) The food was delicious - we had goats cheese and garlic mushrooms for starters with pan fried monkfish and chicken supreme in a wild mushroom sauce for mains. The service was excellent and price of meal about mid range. I would definitely recommend this if you want to treat yourselves to something special..

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Based on the recommendation of a local , we made reservations for the Friday night before the Food festival. The restaurant is away from the Main Street. I knew from reading up on it that the food was reasonably priced but my companions thought it looked pretty upscale as it has a hip vibe to it, not cozy pub like. Had no issue with our reservation considering it was a busy weekend. The waitress was lovely and food was excellent.
I had salmon over mashed potatoes. I think it may have been a special. Prices weren't much more than some pub food but felt more high end.
I will definitely return there when I'm in Dingle again.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Regina was a wonderful waitress, food was very good...great first dinner in Dingle. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

For a good, varied menu, this is a perfect choice. From classics like fish and chips to sirloin steak or roasted chicken, this restaurant will suit your needs deliciously. Do not miss the sticky toffee pudding! It’s beyond excellent!

Reviewed 22 October 2018

Random restaurant in Dingle was a great find. It offers a cozy atmosphere with great food. They offered dishes both traditional and unique - including vegetarian - using locally sourced ingredients. It was also reasonably priced with friendly service. I especially liked the quiet atmosphere that allowed for conversation.

Date of visit: September 2018