“A touch of home”
Review of My Boy Blue

My Boy Blue
Ranked #30 of 78 Restaurants in Dingle
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have been living in Ireland for about a year and one thing I miss is Mexican food! I wasn’t that hungry but I could not pass up huevos rancheros! Spot on flavor, excellent fresh salsa, and egg. Really sweet staff. Nice to see chefs in the kitchen who really care about clean food preparation.
Thank you little Blue boy!

4  Thank Laura M

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Friendly, homely relaxing, welcoming to children.
Small menu, but so interesting and different from the many other good eating places in Dingle.
Great place to meet people, delicious coffee as well.

4  Thank valeriegarner5
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Best breakfast in Dingle! Coffee good and strong and catered well for the coeliacs amongst us. Cant wait to go back for more :)

4  Thank Kieran H
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Best Brownie we ever had! Great Flapjack and Mocca and Cappuccino. Cooles Design, friendly staff. Thanks! If we are in Dingle again, we will come back!

5  Thank Anja S
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I’m sad that I found this little cafe on our last day. Because I would’ve spent much more time here. Food was perfect. Service was lovely. Vibe was quaint. You can tell they pay attention to detail and provide something special! Thank you, My Boy Blue!!

4  Thank Jami D