“Best Ice Cream We've Ever Had” 5 of 5 bubbles

Murphy's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Dingle
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Murphys Ice Cream is the flagship shop of this upscale Irish ice cream company. As well as an array of ice cream flavours, they serve delicious coffee and hot chocolate. Some of the flavours you might find are their world famous Dingle sea salt ice cream, Irish brown bread, Dingle Gin, and Irish rainwater sorbets, and many more.
Saylorsburg, PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Ice Cream We've Ever Had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

Murphy's Ice Cream may have been the highlight of our trip to Ireland. At the very least, it was our favorite treat at the end of a long day. We first found Murphy's at the Dingle location, where we met one of the owners. The staff was wonderful and the flavors were all delicious. Dreamy Creamy Caramel was our go to. We visited this location 3 times in our two day stay in Dingle. Of course when we stopped at the Cliff of Moher we had to treat ourselves again to some Dreamy Creamy Caramel at that location. We ended our trip at the Dublin location with yet another ice cream binge. This place is simply the best!

• Visited September 2016

• Korean first
  • Polish first
“Dwlicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious ice cream, friendly staff but a somewhat limited selection of flavours when I visited. Didn't disappoint though!! Will be back!

Miami, FL
“The Best Ice Cream We've Ever Had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am not one for hyperbole; but the second I took a spoonful of the Sea Salt Ice Cream into my mouth, I knew I found the perfect Ice Cream. My wife and I loved this place so much, that we went back the next day, then tried again before we had to drive away from Dingle (but to our enduring lamentation, they were closed).

Each flavor we tried was delicious. I particularly liked the Sea Salt and the Brown Bread flavors. Seriously, I don't think I'll enjoy ice cream again as much as I enjoyed Murphy's. Do yourself a favor and go.

London, United Kingdom
“Mmmmmm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Honeycomb and Caramel Andy scoop of chocolate. Mmmmmmm

I read a review of Murphy's on a tourism web site and was a bit unsure of the merits of ice cream on a cold march day in Ireland. Couldn't help myself though and glad I succumbed.

Amazing ice cream.

North Carolina Mountains, North Carolina
“The best Ice Cream EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Even on a cold day I stop in! Go now, go often. ;) Friendly staff, good selection and FAST service, I'm a chocolate fan but recommend trying others!

• Visited February 2017