“Great curry”

Danno's Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 72 Restaurants in Dingle
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2022

We had excellent chicken curry here. Curry seems to be quite common in Ireland, but none have been as good as this one.

Date of visit: May 2022
Write a reviewReviews (556)

Reviewed 18 May 2022

We by chance had the opportunity to dine here when we were just walking down the street, searching for a restaurant for dinner. The staff were incredibly friendly, and the food was fantastic!!

Date of visit: May 2022
Reviewed 30 October 2021 via mobile

We regularly visit Dingle and this is always our favourite place to go. It's like visiting and old friend. The food is the best pub food in the town. The burgers are always cooked to perfection. It's a great value place, cosy and friendly. The staff lost their beloved leader Danno suddenly during the summer and are doing their best to keep the Danno's fire lit. I think they are doing great. It still has that welcoming atmosphere and the food is still as delicious as ever.

Date of visit: October 2021
Reviewed 16 October 2021

My husband and I went for a meal last night, we sat outdoors which was lovely and warm as they put on heaters for us.. The menu was very basic and I ordered something which I didn't even want but didn't want to make a scene. After our meal I asked for the bill and I was told to go inside with my blue slip that was left on table for us. I went in and the girl inside took the blue slip went to register and walked away for few mins and came back and took my money, NO QUESTION, how was ur meal, NO thank you NOTHING, these people should have manners and realise that the customers that come through the doors are HUMANS and should be treated with respect. I went to use the bathroom and a rude member of staff was sitting down eating and she watched me looking for the bathroom and totally dismissed me , I had to ask her where they were....Never mind when we were leaving the gates were closed and we had to figure out ourselves to get out...I will never be back in this restaurant again ... 0/10

Date of visit: October 2021
Reviewed 4 October 2021

Food was fairly straightforward and not a huge amount of choice for vegetarians. The staff were friendly and was of reasonable value.

Date of visit: September 2021