“Very Disappointed”

Danno's Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 69 Restaurants in Dingle
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2021

My husband and I went for a meal last night, we sat outdoors which was lovely and warm as they put on heaters for us.. The menu was very basic and I ordered something which I didn't even want but didn't want to make a scene. After our meal I asked for the bill and I was told to go inside with my blue slip that was left on table for us. I went in and the girl inside took the blue slip went to register and walked away for few mins and came back and took my money, NO QUESTION, how was ur meal, NO thank you NOTHING, these people should have manners and realise that the customers that come through the doors are HUMANS and should be treated with respect. I went to use the bathroom and a rude member of staff was sitting down eating and she watched me looking for the bathroom and totally dismissed me , I had to ask her where they were....Never mind when we were leaving the gates were closed and we had to figure out ourselves to get out...I will never be back in this restaurant again ... 0/10

Date of visit: October 2021
Write a reviewReviews (547)

Reviewed 4 October 2021

Food was fairly straightforward and not a huge amount of choice for vegetarians. The staff were friendly and was of reasonable value.

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 18 August 2021

We visited as a group shortly after Covid restrictions allowed outdoor dining. We were facilitated by having 2 tables close together so we could still all be "together". Food was excellent, staff were friendly & helpful.
No hesitation in recommending and would certainly visit again when we are in Dingle

Reviewed 28 June 2021

I had a crab quiche that was out of this world here while on the Dingle Tasting Tour. Hope to visit it again next time I am in Dingle!

Reviewed 10 June 2021

Had a fabulous meal in Danno's. With family 8 adults and a toddler. Very accommodating. We had rain and were still able to sit outside under shelter with fabulous heaters. Food beautiful and a good selection on menu. Would definitely recommend. 10/10