All reviews ring of kerry lots of parking space short walk enormous room irish adventure sparkling clean helpful hosts walking path walk in closet b and b homemade bread bedroom and bathroom breakfast menu within easy walking distance killarney national park stayed one night wonderful town
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our two-day stay at Kenmare House. Our room overlooked the front of the house and although it is near the road, there is no traffic noise at night. The double bed was a true queen size bed, which we found unusual in the several B&Bs we stayed at throughout Ireland. The very spacious bathroom even had a towel warmer! Fionnuala met us on arrival and was always happy to answer questions. Breakfast is served in a bright and airy room and the other choices offered a good variety from the "full Irish" - Fionnula's breads and porridge are especially delicious! It is an easy walk into town for dinner at any of the local lively pubs and restaurants. We highly recommend Kenmare House and would be happy to return some day.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Lovely place! Very good location. Bathroom huge and very clean. Very clean room. Very comfortable beds. Lovely breakfast. Really nice. The people who own the place are very nice. You could not ask for more.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I visited Kenmare recently for a wedding and we stayed at Kenmare house. The location was ideal - just a short walk from the town centre yet enjoying the peace and quite. It was spotlessly clean , cery welcoming and excellent value

Room tip: They have excellent family rooms
Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017

The house and rooms are simply incredible. Very spacious with large bathrooms and good shower facilties. The WiFi was fast and easy - something that I feel is a must for an B and B in the modern world. One thing that let it down slightly was breakfast. It felt very regimented closer to that of a cafe breakfast than a B and B one. The food was fine it just felt slightly en mass rather than personalized.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I had a short (one night) stay at Kenmare House last Monday night and I have to say it was the best b&b I've stayed in anywhere in Ireland. More like a small boutique hotel than a guest-house to be honest.

I was met by Dan when I arrived and was made feel very welcome. He showed me a very nice spacious, spotless room and then showed me the breakfast menu for the following morning and asked what time I'd like breakfast.
Bed was comfortable and the wi-fi was fast and reliable (a rare enough occurrence in any hotel or guest-house) Parking space was ample and the short-cut walk into town was explained to me. Breakfast was lovely, cooked to order and the dining room was very pleasant....relaxed decor and spotless. When I next get to visit Kenmare I'll be back here for my stay. A very enjoyable visit. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2017