All reviewsring of kerrylots of parking spaceenormous roomhelpful hostswalking pathsparkling cleanb and bwalk in closethomemade breadbedroom and bathroomwithin easy walking distancekillarney national parkwonderful towntwo nightswould definitely stay here againmin walklovely breakfast
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Lovely place! Very good location. Bathroom huge and very clean. Very clean room. Very comfortable beds. Lovely breakfast. Really nice. The people who own the place are very nice. You could not ask for more.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I visited Kenmare recently for a wedding and we stayed at Kenmare house. The location was ideal - just a short walk from the town centre yet enjoying the peace and quite. It was spotlessly clean , cery welcoming and excellent value

Room Tip: They have excellent family rooms
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017

The house and rooms are simply incredible. Very spacious with large bathrooms and good shower facilties. The WiFi was fast and easy - something that I feel is a must for an B and B in the modern world. One thing that let it down slightly was breakfast. It felt very regimented closer to that of a cafe breakfast than a B and B one. The food was fine it just felt slightly en mass rather than personalized.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I had a short (one night) stay at Kenmare House last Monday night and I have to say it was the best b&b I've stayed in anywhere in Ireland. More like a small boutique hotel than a guest-house to be honest.

I was met by Dan when I arrived and was made feel very welcome. He showed me a very nice spacious, spotless room and then showed me the breakfast menu for the following morning and asked what time I'd like breakfast.
Bed was comfortable and the wi-fi was fast and reliable (a rare enough occurrence in any hotel or guest-house) Parking space was ample and the short-cut walk into town was explained to me. Breakfast was lovely, cooked to order and the dining room was very pleasant....relaxed decor and spotless. When I next get to visit Kenmare I'll be back here for my stay. A very enjoyable visit. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

A 9 room B&B that is simple, very clean and functional. We had the family room upstairs (Room 2) which was very large and had 4 beds and a large bathroom with two sinks. The room faced the front of the house where the street is but it was very quiet. Nothing fancy but It definitely met our needs. You got a menu that you selected the night before for breakfast with hot items and they also had cereal, breads, whole fruits; the usual continental selections. Located close enough that you can walk into town, weather permitting. You can find free town parking as well. Lots of parking space at the B&B. We enjoyed our stay here.

Stayed: June 2017