All reviews ring of kerry bed and breakfast breakfast was excellent rental car hosts house dingle
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing house with amazing hosts (owners). From the moment we arrived the owners were very helpful and accommodating. Great location with a nice walk to City center. The rooms were very clean and nice. Great breakfast made in the breakfast room. Hosts were very helpful in giving recommendations. Would definitely stay again. And would highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank venessa s
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We have visited Driftwood as a part of our journey along the Wild Atlantic Way.

Our hosts were very welcoming and friendly - the breakfast was excellent. The room was very comfortable, and very clean as well. Not to forget that the host gave as excellent recommendations for things to see and do on the peninsula.

We can only recommend a stay in this B&B.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hverleys
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This review is long overdue...my stay was actually a couple years ago. Not only was the place beautiful and clean with a modern bathroom, the host was generous and literally went out of his way for me.

As a single female travelling alone, I got into a car accident and bent one of the wheels on my rental car. The vehicle was no longer driveable. The "24 hour" emergency line from Hertz went to voicemail. I tried calling every number I could think of but didn't have a data connection on my phone so I couldn't look up the number of a towing company. I finally called the bed and breakfast to see if he knew where I should call. He actually drove out himself to get me.

He was also very gracious when I set off the alarm in the bathroom because didn't have the fan on when I was showering. I didn't realize that heat could set off the alarm in the room, not just smoke. I ran out of the room in a towel because I thought the house was on fire and I disturbed a nice German couple (who kept pointing out that I was in a towel). The host was gracious all the while.

So although the room and bathroom were excellent, it was very clean, and the breakfast was fantastic, it's really the service that was outstanding here. Definitely a good place to stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Had a very comfortable stay at Driftwood. The hosts were wonderful and very kind and helpful. Needed some dental work and they got me an appointment right away and drove me to the appointment. Very caring,friendly folks with a very clean private room off the garden. Wonderful!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Wonderful and warm welcome at the Driftwood B&B by our hosts. Rooms were super nice and cosy with all you need. Everything was extremely clean and well maintained. We felt like home. Breakfast was freshly prepared (Irish Breakfast) and additional fruits and cereals.

We asked for a nice restaurant in Kenmare and got the recommendation to visit the Davitts and we went there enjoying a wonderful evening.

Next day we got some more great recommendations on our way towards Dingle and we were very grateful for that enjoying as well the next day thanks to that.

Many thanks!