1,143 results
All reviewsboutique hotelring of kerrylovely hotelirish dancinghotel bartwo nightstown centretop classsmoked salmonlovely roomcomfortable roomsbeara peninsulavisiting kenmarelive musicbreakfast was deliciousunaireland
Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

I'm not a person for writing reviews ,or what ever there called !! .
I came to this fine establishment with myself and my girlfriend for a night away, The room was perfect quite and comfy and clean could not fault it the staff where very friendly and helpful.breakfast was top notch. If I'm in Kenmare again definitely stay ere again ...

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2015

My husband and I stayed at the Brook Lane Hotel for two nights, and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The Superior Room we booked was very nice and clean, and the bed was extremely comfortable. The staff were friendly and gave us really helpful suggestions on what to do and see in the area. We didn't eat at the restaurant but had drinks one evening; the atmosphere is very welcoming and the food I saw looked nicely prepared. The walk into town is on a nice pedestrian path that is fairly well lit at night; we enjoyed the walk a great deal. If we were to return to Kenmare, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at the Brook Lane. Very helpful staff, great food and very clean and comfortable.
A really great choice if you are in Kenmare. It's very central for so many places to visit. It can be the start of your Ring of Kerry
I will be back for sure.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Doing hotel stays and inspections in Ireland is part of my job, and it's always a pleasure to find a property that offers an authentic Irish welcome combined with superior accommodation and great food. The Brook Lane stands out on all counts. Siobhaun on reception is a one-woman dynamo, carrying out all sorts of duties with great cheer and genuine interest in the guests. The 10 minute walk into the town centre is especially pleasurable after a hearty dinner, making room for a couple of pints. I will recommend this property to all of my clients who make the lovely town of Kenmare part of their itinerary.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

We ran from Killarney to Kenmare along the Kerry way. On our arrival we found out the bus to Killarney was not running on Sunday evening and our attempts at hitch-hiking were unsuccessful!
I remembered how helpful and kind the staff were from a previous stay.
Mary soon had us sorted with a taxi. Many thanks for helping two random strangers!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sile M
unaowner, Una Brennan Owner at Brook Lane Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Thank you for your lovely review,look forward to welcoming you back again sometime
Best Wishes