Private Tour:Ring of Kerry,Kerry Cliffs, starting in (from) Killarney

Book in advance
from
€250.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Peter Stanley Tours
from €375.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

Our driver arrived on time and he was very knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. We couldn’t be more pleased . We left something in the vehicle and he was so kind to bring it to us at the train station next morning. Thank you so much, Peter, for going out of your way!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 21 November 2019 via mobile

William Fleming is a terrific tour guide who is incredibly knowledgeable about County Kerry in which he was born and raised. The day tour around the peninsula was enormously entertaining and the peninsula is one of the most beautiful places we have ever visited. We recommend this tour and William's assistance highly.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank Thomas H
Reviewed 20 November 2019

Ted Kennedy, my personal tour guide for the Ring of Kerry all-day tour, created a life-long memory that I will treasure forever. Ted is a local who has been doing the tour for over 30 years. He tailored the tour to ensure my personal interests - ruins, castles and cliffs - were prioritized and I had as much time as I wanted to explore and experience them. The Kerry Cliffs are even more spectacular than the more famous (for now) Cliffs of Moher! In addition to knowing all the historical background for the entire area, Ted seemed to know everyone who lived and/or was present along the tour route, whether along a remote road, at a stop or in a restaurant along the way! Knowing I was seeking information on my ancestors, he offered advice on where to find official records, based on my family name, and then even introduced me to a local woman who may be related to my great-great grandmother. Ted broke up the drive with opportunities to get out and walk and climb through gorgeous scenic locations, many off the main Ring of Kerry road. I have pictures that are breathtaking and will always think of Ted when I look at them! Thank you, Ted, you are a perfect representative for Ireland and its people🍀!

3  Thank Julie M S
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Tour was meant to include tour of Valencia and some other western portions of Ring, but that was skipped. Tour was 90 minutes shorter than scheduled, and when asked to take a detour at end for different drop-off driver reprimanded family he was not a taxi driver. Overall, the day/memory was spoiled.

Date of experience: October 2019
SouthKerryTours, Front Office Manager at Peter Stanley Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2019

Thank You for nice review. I remember this tour very well. As far as I remember one person had heallth problem and I was asked to drive back to Killarney to pharmacy. Kerry Bog Village was also skipped and that was also not my decision.
Anyway thank You for honesty and nice review.
Kind regards Peter.

Reviewed 21 October 2019

Peter our guide picked us up at our lodge, the Watersedge Seaview in Kenmare, and took us for a fun and informative trip around the Kerry Peninsula. This is the only way to view this beautiful place, care free from having to maneuver those wild roads yourself! Peter really knew the history of that area and the entire Ireland island! We learned so much and were able to get into places that the tour buses couldn't. Whats great is that since it is private you get to decide your tour excursions or have Peter make suggestions for you... We Loved it!!!