4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$269
View deal
Expedia.comUS$269
Hotels.comUS$269
PricelineUS$269
TravelocityUS$269
Orbitz.comUS$269
eDreamsUS$269
All reviews newly refurbished hotel recent refurbishment crepes booked dinner gorgeous hotel brennan brothers fabulous stay central location spent two nights one night top class ring of kerry margaret foyer town
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2021

Had an absolutely stunning meal in the restaurant for a special family occasion recently we were wonderfully well looked after by the restaurant manger (i think) Margaret, great warm service and brilliant with the little ones. Menu was hard to choose from wanted it all! Had local lobster, with some fabulous organic wine, place looks incredible would be a treat in paris or london, all so nice!

Date of stay: November 2021
Guest Manager, Owner at The Lansdowne Kenmare, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2021

Dear db1402016,

Thank you so much for your very kind words and choosing The Lansdowne Kenmare for your special family occasion.

We are overjoyed getting such flattering feedback and I will make sure to pass on your compliments to Margaret and our kitchen team.

We already look forward to welcoming you back to Kenmare in the near future.

Reviewed 7 November 2021

Just spent two nights at the Lansdowne it was excellent the staff were so friendly and always ready for a chat!
We had dinner in the restaurant on both evenings and Margaret the Restaurant Manager was so knowledgeable it made it so easy to choose
The room we had was lovely and spacious
It’s a credit to the Brennan Brothers for an excellent renovation on this lovely located Hotel
Mike/Dee

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Manager, Owner at The Lansdowne Kenmare, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2021

Dear Mike & Dee,

Thank you so much for staying with us at The Lansdowne Kenmare. I'm thrilled to read that you had such a positive experience overall.

Truly motivating to read through and I will share with all the team.

Let me know please if I may be of any assistance to you in the future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 31 October 2021 via mobile

We were excited to go back to this hotel following it's refurbishment. When booking, we thought it was quite expensive but went for it any way. Yes, the hotel is lovely, bedrooms comfortable, new bathrooms, all very nice. But, not worth 410 euro for two nights ROOM ONLY!
They have absolutely ruined the bar, it has lost its welcoming atmosphere and warmth. Having said that the staff are second to none, so friendly and accomodating. Why are hotels ripping irish people off? We won't be back.

1  Thank margarethG9131PK

Dear MargarethG9131PK,

Thank you for visiting us at The Lansdowne Kenmare l and for taking the time to post this review.

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed some aspects of your stay as well as professionalism and friendliness of our staff.

Needless to say I was disappointed to read your comments about other aspects of your stay and I am very sorry that you did not like the style of the bar.

Thank you once again and we hope to welcome you back some time in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly as I would only be delighted to look after you (kasia@lansdownekenmare.com)

Reviewed 21 October 2021

I recently spent 3 nights at the Landsdowne Kenmare and I can't recommend it highly enough. From the beautifully appointed room to the delicious food in the restaurant and the lovely staff who without exception could not have been more friendly and accommodating. As for the pillows- I'm not sure what's involved there but it must be some kind of magic! It really is the perfect spot to explore the ring of Kerry -balancing access to the most spectacular nature with all the comforts of the quaint but cosmopolitan town of Kenmore. I'll be back as soon as I can!

Dear aislingm988,

Thank you for your visit to The Lansdowne Kenmare and for giving your time to write such a wonderful review of your overall experience.

It's wonderful to read all about the positive impression our team made on you with our food, accommodation and the pillows which are from Francis Brennan's Dunnes Stores Collection.

I hope to see you in the future and promise more of the same.

Reviewed 20 October 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stayed over a weekend. The room was large and oh so comfortable. The food served was tasty and fresh. The staff we met, from all departments, were very pleasant and helpful.
We shall return.

Dear Vickytoc,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and leave an outstanding rating!

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us here at The Lansdowne Kenmare. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly and helpful and that you enjoyed food in the restaurant. I will make sure to pass your compliments to the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.