2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$269
View deal
Expedia.comUS$269
Hotels.comUS$269
TravelocityUS$269
Orbitz.comUS$269
PricelineUS$269
eDreamsUS$269
All reviews newly refurbished hotel recent refurbishment crepes booked dinner gorgeous hotel brennan brothers fabulous stay central location spent two nights one night top class ring of kerry margaret foyer town
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

Fabulous trip. The staff at the Landsdowne are fantastic.we met John Brennan the owner which was a treat. We experienced the walking tour of Kenmare. Dinner at the Park Hitel, Landsdowne Hotel and Lime tree restaurant. Amazing! The ring of Kerry experience is one to treasure and coffee at Maison Gorment is the place to go! Fab!!!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Manager, Owner at The Lansdowne Kenmare, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2021

Dear 121gailk,

I truly appreciate the wonderful endorsement of your stay with us. Lovely to read that you enjoyed the Historical Walking Tour and dinner in The Lansdowne Kenmare, Park Hotel Kenmare and Lime Tree.

Thank you and please let me know if I may ever be of any future assistance.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 September 2021 via mobile

Stayed here before the makeover so we were curious to see the changes. The prices have almost doubled but the improvements are superficial Room was actually depressing. No wardrobe or dressing table. Dull lighting and colours. No character. Rating 2 for staff and food quality

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank marysS665HG

Dear marysS665HG,

Thank you for visiting us at The Lansdowne Kenmare l and for taking the time to post this review.

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your dinner experience as well as professionalism and friendliness of our staff.

Needless to say I was disappointed to read your comments about other aspects of your stay and I am very sorry that you did not like the new renovated style of the hotel.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly as I would only be delighted to look after you (kasia@lansdownekenmare.com)

Thank you once again and we hope to welcome you back some time in the future.

Reviewed 18 September 2021 via mobile

Nice reception, great steak (if a little pricey), please rethink your prawn dish: tiny frozen prawns that didn’t task fresh with an olive flavoured sauce? It was just a little strange and a bit of a rip off at 12 euros!! The rest was lovely

Dear Paul M,

Thank you for your feedback and for visiting us here at The Lansdowne Kenmare.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us for the most part.

I am obviously saddened that you feel you did not receive value for money and certainly take your comments on board.

Again, I am very sorry and hope that we have the opportunity to restore your faith in The Lansdowne Kenmare in the future.

Reviewed 17 September 2021

My husband booked the Lansdowne Kenmare for a night away for my birthday.
We were warmly welcomed by the receptionist and the first impression of the hotel was how lovely it was, smart foyer with lovely relaxing colour scheme. Our bedroom was beautifully appointed with a clever use of space; very comfortable bed and lovely shower.
The Lansdowne Kenmare is ideally situated to explore the pretty town of Kenmare. We did not eat dinner in the hotel on this visit as we wanted to explore one of the many restaurants in Kenmare. But we did have afternoon coffee and cake in the cafe and a night cap in the bar, all very acceptable. Thank you Lansdowne Team for making my birthday memorable.

Dear lizzieo382,

I hope you are doing very well. Thank you for coming to stay with us at The Lansdowne Kenmare.

It gives me great satisfaction to read that you enjoyed your overall experience. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with all the team.

I hope to see you in the future and please contact me directly should I be of any assistance to you in the future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 16 September 2021

Sandra and I spent two nights early september we had a wonderful time place is all done up and modernised smells fresh and new. Room was cosy and quaint big bathroom plenty hot water, restaurant really a pleasant surprise lobster was amazing and reasonable as was everything including breakfast, fresh locally sourced produce .As for the staff Friendly, engaging, helpful, courteous, and humerous. We will be back.

1  Thank johnbZ4374UF

Dear johnbZ4374UF,

Thank you so much for your excellent feedback from your most recent stay with us at The Lansdowne Kenmare.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us so much and your review serves as a testament to the amazing team that we have here. I will be sure to share your excellent comments with them all.

Looking forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to The Lansdowne Kenmare in the near future and thank you again for rating our hotel so highly.