3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
Priceline
US$132
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams
US$134
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
Agoda.comUS$133
Hotels.com
1,632 results
All reviews kenmare bay leisure centre kids club superior room wedding reception wedding venue town centre underfloor heating family break ring of kerry family room top class self catering a lovely stay alan homes playroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2022 via mobile

I stayed n Kenmare Bay n recent days. Unknown to me some f the rooms are interlinked. I was uncomfortable about that. The Receptionist on duty (sorry didnt ask name) quickly without me asking moved me t an unlinked room. The whole place works! Everything is as it shld be. Bed excellent. Hygiene oustanding. Leisure Centre spotless and well run. A credit t owner and staff.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank anneoM3913UI
Reviewed 16 March 2022 via mobile

Had a great stay at the Kenmare Bay. The front reception staff were lovely and welcoming from the first moment I arrived. One lovely lady was Esther but can’t remember the name of the other (sorry)
I had a lovely room with a super comfortable bed.
It was a short but lovely stay. Will be back..

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2022 via mobile

Easy to find. Ample parking. Easy check in. Spotless room. Cool LED feature over the bed.
I was pleasantly surprised with our stay here. Good rate and is definitely more than a 3 star hotel. Receptionist was lovely (dark curly hair - can't remember her name).
Bar staff Jess was particularly chatty and helpful.
Loved this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2022

Did an overnight in the Kenmare bay hotel last Friday, haven’t stayed there before. Checked the reviews before we booked it and they were pretty much on the ball.
Some negatives, common areas in accommodation are a little run down, carpets need cleaning or maybe replacement. Bedroom size was good but the layout was bad. Our double bed was 8 inches from a wall with a locker on one side only, the second locker was reserved for the single bed which had ample room on both sides. Maybe there was a hint there but the wife was adamant she booked an equal opportunities double. So I had to shimmy down the side of the bed with my rear trying to open the curtains behind me or crawl across the bed he-man like to get in and out. The strange layout meant I had no beside light, nowhere to leave a glass of water or anything else. The bed was very comfortable, pillows too soft for me though, a recurring issue lately. The bathroom had great water pressure and loads of hot water so no complaints there. There was a dire need for extra lighting, not enough to read by anywhere in the room or the bathroom. Every staff member we met was genuinely warm and friendly and the breakfast was ample and nicely presented. Some inconsistencies in serving gin and tonics, the drink looked radically different depending on who brought it, but that’s an observation rather than a complaint. We would stay there again, just not in the same room and it might be time for me to start bringing a firm pillow with me…

Room tip: Ask for a room with plrenty of light and make sure the double bed has lockers on both sides.
Reviewed 3 March 2022

We’ll we’re do we even start their was so many points to our amazing day. First of all Alan went over and above for us from the moment we first went to view the hotel up to the wedding day. Alan was a pleasure to deal with along with all the other staff and management in the hotel were all so welcoming. The wedding day itself was a dream come through the Christmas decorations were complimented by all our guest and were amazing for all our pictures. The food and service was 5 star. I would 100% recommend this hotel for a wedding venue and with plenty accomadtion rooms, house and the lodges our guests were spoiled for choice. Thank you soo much for making our special dream wedding become a reality.
Eileen & Gene ❤️❤️

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple