US$252
US$119
  • Breakfast included
US$193
US$121
Ardmore House B&B(Kenmare)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$227
US$137
The Lodge(Kenmare)
US$103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$102
US$672
US$513
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$579/night.

1,340 results
All reviewskenmare bayleisure centrekids clubsuperior roomplay areaswimming poollovely hotelhealth clubtown centrewedding receptionbar foodfamily weddingunderfloor heatingshort cutshort breakdouble bedlast weekend
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Stayed here one night while traveling the ring of Kerry. I enjoyed that there was a 24 hour check in. This wasn't the case is some other hotels in the area. We arrived late and the bar inside still served food. This was very good as all the other restaurants in town were closed. We checked in and got to the room. The room was grand. We had a room but heard that the cottages were a good place to stay if you were coming up for a weekend with a few more people. It is a quick walk to town. Maybe ten minutes but it felt shorter. There is a little walking path into town just behind the cottages. After a little pub crawling, it was another quick walk back. The beds were a little stiff but that comfortable. I heard no noise during the night. We had breakfast in the restaurant. It wasn't included but wasn't much either. It was great food from a buffet style table for around 8 euros. I highly recommend staying here if are in the area. I will give one negative that are a problem at most hotels. Parking was full when we got there. We had to park by the activities building down the hill. Not that this matters but I can imagine on the weekends it is a hassle for some. Overall great experience.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Andrew R, General Manager at Kenmare Bay Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent review and rating. It is wonderful to see that you had a great stay with us, and that you enjoyed our excellent location and accommodations, we appreciate your positive feedback.
Our self-catering units on-site are indeed very popular with groups so hopefully next time you come and stay, you could check these out.
Looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed 2 nights in this up to date small hotel and couldn't have been happier with its location. We drove in from the Ring of Kerry and it was right on the Main Street before we came to the city proper. A well-lit pathway over a sweet little brook connects the resort to the center of town in under 5 minutes. Kenmare has a small center, easily explored in 1 day. The Druid circle is within walking distance. The selection of restaurants, pubs, and cafes is terrific, although we ate the buffet breakfast at the hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Andrew R, General Manager at Kenmare Bay Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and lovely comments. I am delighted that you had such a good stay with us and enjoyed our ideal location.
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Kenmare Bay Hotel for one night recently. It is a very comfortable hotel. The room was lovely and was just the right temperature, not too warm like many other hotels. The reception staff were very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was excellent with a great variety of tasty food. The only problem was that we were woken up at about 2am by a very noisy group leaving a wedding outside our window and another group outside our bedroom door. They were shouting and laughing for some time, banging car doors and eventually drove off. We would not stay here again if there was a wedding on in the hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review, and feedback. I am glad that overall you enjoyed the hotel.
I apologise for any noise issues that you experienced during your stay. It can sometimes be difficult to control noise levels from guests that are leaving functions at the hotel.
I hope that we may welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

When we arrived at the hotel reception desk we discovered that we had made our reservation for October rather than September. Erin at the reception desk could not have been more cordial or helpful. The hotel did not have available the kind of room we had booked (there was a wedding going on), but she quickly found us accommodations that were nicer than we had booked, at no extra cost. I hope management sees this review, because Erin deserves kudos for her terrific customer service!

We used the swimming pool and locker rooms at their spa (no extra charge), which felt great after time in our car. The breakfast served was lovely, and the service terrific throughout our stay. The location was about 3 minutes by car outside of town, and parking was no problem when we got into town.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent review and rating. I am so glad that we were able to accommodate you and we will pass on your compliments to Michaela, who was the lady that helped you.
Great that you enjoyed our hotel facilities, and hope that you had a good trip to Ireland. If you are ever in the Kerry area in the future, we would love to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Attended a wedding over the weekend , everything was brilliant starting with the ceremony , the lighthearted sermon from the priest, the constant smile on the bride, the humour and atmosphere from the huge crowd. The reception in the hotel, the music that was laid on, the table service, the meal and for some seconds, the band, the craic was mighty, the beverage from the choice of wine to the pints everything was perfect and then we went to bed. After a long enjoyable day and a few drinks to the good I was looking forward to a pleasant sleep but not on the bed I had, alas I would have had a better night's sleep on the floor. The mattress was hard, the pillow was like a brick and part of the mattress was overhanging the bed. The bathroom was small with the shower still in the bath, havent seen that for a while but being the occasion that it was I intended to let it go.
Breakfast on the morning was excellent, plenty and well cooked. The staff were brilliant, smiling and obliging and Sheila in the Restaurant was extremely helpful even getting a second bowl of the beautiful butternut and sweet potato soup for one of our group.My daughter was asked if everything was ok and when she mentioned that the rooms were not good value she was told that you had to pay extra for a superior room which implied that the rooms we had were substandard. Having paid €143.10 and the 10 cent was taken as payment so no "deal" here I expected a bed that would give us a good night's sleep. For that price you would expect it, we had booked at the wedding rate which should mean that we were all treated equally but apparently not. Disappointing. I stayed here twice previously and I had no complaint but I wasn't comfortable this time.

Room Tip: Book a Superior Room or so I'm told (pay more but apparently you're guaranteed!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pat M

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your feedback. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the wedding celebrations. I am sorry that your accommodation did not meet your expectations on this occasion – we do have superior rooms available, but they are often booked out early, and not available to upgrade to. If you could make contact with us, so that we can find out what room number you stayed in, so that we can rectify the mattress issue, that would be much appreciated.
Apologies for any disappointment caused, and I hope that we will welcome you back again.