All reviews assault course stag party pony trekking great weekend kenmare town the pub coasteering bog orienteering assos sonny accommodation blackwater hilarity kerry bonding craic
Reviewed 25 May 2010

Well when i was leaving the Eclipse I promised a review, so here it goes. To start with we were 3 girls comin for a pony ride treck, and to be honest we were a good bit late but that didn't bother these people, they we're just so kind and helpfull from the minute we arrived to the minute we left.the pony's were lovely and quiet and the scenery was just amazing.
Then we did the laughing yoga, which again 2 of the girls were late but again they were so nice about it and just informed the girls of what we had done already and then continued on with the rest of it. It really was an experience to remember, and a place i will definately be going for a family weekend some time as i know my daughter (who loves horses) will just love the place.
So Thank you to EVERYONE at the Eclipse for giving me a day to remember with my friends.
Wish you every success in the future and hope to see you all again soon.
Maire (the mad hen girl) ;-)

Date of stay: May 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2010

I would just like to thank Atos and Anita and of course Judy for making our few hours so enjoyable.We would hope to visit for a longer time in the future.Good luck with all your plans Atos.

Date of stay: April 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2010

Thats what how my daughters described their five day and five night residential pony camp, 10 out of 10. They came all the way from Dublin, at 12 and10 years of age. I was a little worried about them. I was not sure if they would be a little home sick . Anyway as soon as we arrived Anita, Athos , their 3 lovely boys, Maggy ( Anita's Mum), Shelly (Anita's sister) and Judy (their riding instructor) helped them settled in very well. There were also other lovely kids residing there for the week. They did lots of other activities. We dropped in to see them during the week but they were to interested in what was going on around them to pay us any attention , which was a reassuring sign. They were not spoilt for the week. They were made clean up after themselves and keep everything tidy. Athos gave them little quizzes and if they got their question wrong they had to make Athos a cup of tea. Thanks to Athos I am enjoying a lot of lovely cups of tea. Maggy and Shelly cooked lovely healthy meals for them. Anita cared for them so well and the boys kept them entertained with their funny faces and jokes. They made some lovely friends. The 2 girls cant wait to go back. So I think I will get a lot out of them as a trade off. If your thinking of sending your kids here don,t hesitate, they will have lots of adventure and great fun. enjoy.

Date of stay: April 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2010

We're a family with 3 kids aged 10,8 and 2. We stumbled upon this place looking for somewhere to occupy a few hours during an easter break on the area. We were all very impressed by the welcome we received and the facilities, drive and imagination of our host Athos and his team. We had 4 hours with archery, pony trecking lunch and the kids got a spin on the back of a quad bike. Alot of attention to safety but also lots of freedom and that sense of a little danger which kids love. They even persuaded our 2 year old to get up on a horse. They have plans to develop the place further and it will hopefully be expanded to include an indoor arena and also zip wires and climbing facilities. We will definitely be back and would recommend it for all ages.

Reviewed 15 March 2010

We visited last Saturday 13th March. What a fantastc place my children aged 6 and 12 had a brillant time.The little touches made such a difference... feeding a carrott to Sparkie and Fr. Ted, allowed to groom the horses after their treking.The staff are fantastic with children especially Judy what a lady !!!!! The place is so welcoming and spotless. The highlight had to be trotting in the areana. Concidering returning for a pony camp in the summer. Paula

Date of stay: March 2010